Tuesday, November 9, 2010

GRATITUDE....

Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone!
Today I have a Thanksgiving card for you....
I have to say that I love how this card turned out...
The colors are pretty and I'm really enjoying
the Thanksgiving Cartridge... I'm sooo glad
PC came out with it... It really does enhance
your Fall/Thanksgiving cards! OK... Enough
Chatting... Here's my card for today! :o)

 (Click on the Picture to Enlarge the Photo)

Card Stock, Ink, Stamp, Ribbon (Stampin' Up)
Designer Paper - Autumn Stack (DCWV)
Cartridges - George & Basic Shapes (Circles) Cut@ 3 1/4", 3 1/2"
Thanksgiving - (Feather) Cut@ 2 1/2" (2x's)
Border Punch - Sunburst (Fiskar)

(Click on the Picture to Enlarge the Photo)

Here is the side view to show the Dimension....
The Circle designer paper has foil in it... It shines... :o)
I think these colors are sooo pretty... Anyway...
That's about all I got for today...
I hope you all like my card... I'll be back tomorrow...
Have an AWESOME DAY!
Theresa


4 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful!! Love the colors. That little flourish under Gratitude is perfect!! And those feathers! Love them!! I have got to get this cartridge!!! :)

Xonetra said...

so beautiful...i love the colors !

Anonymous said...

I just love this card. That paper is so pretty. I know what you mean about this cart. I'm really liking all the holiday minis.

miislucky said...

I really love this card!!! I love the colors and the design. Very well done!!!