Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holly Jolly Christmas....

Hello and Happy Thursday Everyone!
Can you believe we are almost to the end of the week
already... I can't! I'm excited for Thanksgiving Day
to come next week but not enough to rush the weeks
soooo fast! LOL I also noticed that we have 97 followers
as of today! I'm sooo super excited about that! Miislucky
and I have discussed having a BIG GIVEAWAY once we
reach 100 Followers! And I think it's gonna happen any day now...
We can not thank all of you enough for coming here to our
blog and supporting us by being followers.... And leaving a
little (LOVE) Comment for our projects!
I really never realized how much fun Blogging was
until my sister decided to do this blog...
So I want to send a BIG THANK YOU to ALL
the Followers and to my Sister for wanting to do this
with me! Ok... enough with the OSCAR Speech...
On with today's card!!!!! :o)

 (Click on the Photo to Enlarge)

I can tell how shocked you all are about
it being another easel card! LOL I Promise that
I have 2 more after this and that will be it....
Well..maybe for just a little bit anyway! LOL

Card Stock, Designer Paper, Stamp, Ink (Stampin' Up)
Cartridge - Winter Frolic (Tree) Cut @ 4 3/4"
Lacey Labels (#28) Cut @ 1 3/4"
Assorted Stickles

(Click on the Photo to Enlarge)

Here is a nice close up of the glittered star
which was cut out twice and popped up...
And the center part of the tree was
cut out twice and popped up....

(Click on the Photo to Enlarge)

Here is the side view so you can see
all the added Dimension... It came out
pretty cool... I think! :o)
I loved adding the assorted stickles
to make it look like Christmas lights
on the tree... :o) Well that is it for me this
week! Tomorrow Miislucky will be here to
show you some of her craftiness... :o)
And please stick around and tell
your friends that we will be having
a HUGE Giveaway for our 100 Followers!!!
I know it will happen this weekend while
I'm not on and I'm sooo super excited!
Miislucky will fill everyone in with the details!!!!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!!
Theresa

6 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Another beautiful card! I love coming to your blog and seeing the wonderful creations posted here! Congrats on "almost 100" followers...maybe one day I'll make it there also. I have to agree with you, blogging is something I never thought I would do, but am finding that it is lots of fun!

Sharon said...

Ya'll are at 99! Awesome!! I just love this card!! Love the 'ornaments'!!! :)

Ms. Daiquiri said...

That tree is Adorable!! Love it...

Anonymous said...

Love your tree. I'm really wanting to make Christmas cards now. I'm nuts about trees.

she3ila said...

I am new at scrapbooking and making cards and all of this stuff. I have become a follower and hope to learn lots of new things. Congrats on the 100!

Anonymous said...

Just became a follower.

lv2dance92@optonline.net