Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Boy Toy Card....

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone!
I Hope you all had a terrific weekend!
I told you last week that I would post some
of the baby cards I was making last week...
Sooo to start off the new week I have a cute
little baby boy card! I think it came out adorable
so it is now my favorite card for today! LOL
I also have a story for ya.....
With all of my cards, I start them all out
in my Design Studio... And I place shapes
and cuts where I want them to be and I also
take notes while doing this process..... This
terrible thing happened with my designs this week...
I pre-designed all the cards I made last week and thought
I hit the save button like I always do... and the next morning
when I went to open my program up... there was nothing
there! OMGOSH!!! I freaked out for about 5 minutes....
I kept saying Where is it???? Where is it?????
As if the computer was gonna tell me! Anyway...
I was sooo upset that I had lost all that work I did
and then I remembered that I also took notes and
wrote down the sizes/measurements... Soooo
I'm happy to say that I was able to create almost all
of the cards that I had lost in that file! Thank Goodness!
I am still missing some of my notes... Not sure where I put them
but otherwise I was able to get all my baby cards done, and
my Male Birthday cards, and some Thank you cards....
I still kind of wish I knew what I did... maybe it was sooo
late and I clicked the wrong button... I know it is the likely
thing... but I keep thinking I swear I hit the save button...
Anyway... It's all good now! and here is one of the
cards I saved on paper! :o)

(Click on the Image to Enlarge)

Card Stock - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Basic Grey
Cartridge - B is for Boy (Lite Cartridge from Wally World)
Toy is Cut @ 2 1/2"
The Word (Baby) is Cut @ 1" with the Shadow

I LOVE this paper from Basic Grey... I know it's an
older collection... but it's one of my fav's for
Baby/Children's cards! :o) It's a clean, simple look without
to many layers.... Well that's it for today... I'll be back tomorrow
with a baby girl card for ya! :o)
Thanks for stopping by.... I appreciate it!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
Theresa


6 comments:

Jovan said...

This is just to cute!

Sharon said...

Adorable! Love all those colors and that rock-a-stack is just to cute!! :)

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Cute card Theresa...the toy reminds of one my children played with when they were really little! TFS

Glad you had your notes so you could recreate your cards!!
Terry

girlia said...

this such an adorable card. Great job

baby candy said...

I wish I can have that card! Really good job!

Anonymous said...

I like this one, too. My kids had one of those ring stacking things. In fact, they might have all used the same one. some things just last.
This card is very cute.