Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby Keys and stars....

Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone!
Well the kids are back in school today
and I get to create some more! Not that
I haven't created enough already but I
always feel like I need more cards! :o)
This is the last baby card for a little while...
I told ya last week I have lots to show you,
and I wasn't kidding! :o) I have Male Birthday
cards, Get well soon, Sympathy, Children's
birthday cards, Valentine's cards.... Seriously
I made 6 cards a day... So can you imagine how
many posts I just covered? LOL Anyway I'll
just stick with my baby card for today! :o)

(Click on the Image to Enlarge the Picture)

Card Stock, Ink, Stamp - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - DCWV
Punches - Star, Word Window, Designer Label, Circles (1 1/8, 1 3/8) (Stampin' Up)
Border Punch - Double Scallop (Martha Stewart)
Cartridge - B is for Boy (Onesie) Cut @ 1 1/4"
(Keys) Cut @ 1 1/4"
Bling - Bazzill
 White Signo Gel Pen

Well That's pretty much it for today!
I'll be back tomorrow with a masculine card!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
Theresa


1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love this card! The colors are just awesome!!
Six cards a day?! The only way I can do 6 cards
in a day is to spend a couple of days designing
them in my Gypsy Girl, cutting them out the next day and then putting them together the next! Looking forward to seeing what all you have creatied!! :)