Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cool Birthday Vest...

Hello and Happy Thursday Everyone!
I can't believe the week is coming to
a close already! Where has the time gone?
Well this is my last post for the week...
We all know Mi-Mi will be here tomorrow..
So I'm putting up a fun Masculine Birthday
card to end my week with! :o)

(Click on the Image to Enlarge)

Card stock, Ink, Stamp, Brads - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - Fancy Pants (Like Father, Like Son)
Cartridges - Billionaire (Vest) Cut @ 2 3/4 + Shadow
B is for Boy (Stamp Shape & Inside Layer) Cut @ 3 3/4"
 then I put the inside layer through my
Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dot Folder....
Then I used another Embossing Folder Called
'Rellie Rave" for the Orange layer....

I told ya this Cartridge is great for more than
just a font! LOL I really like how the vest came out...
I'll be back on Monday with another
Masculine card... In the mean time, be on
the look out for Miislucky!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!
Theresa

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card!! I've looked at this one several times and thought it was okay for a font cart. Well, you have proven that it is great for a car and vest too! Love the layout of this card. I'll be looking at this cart more closely the next time I'm at walmart. :)

Jovan said...

Really nice card! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend with your family. This card is another winner. I guess I'm going to have to have this cart, too. I look forward to seeing what else we have in common.lol

miislucky said...

Totally digging the whole vest thing. I like the stamp layer around it and the embossing is a very nice touch!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a great 'guy' card Theresa!!! I didn't get this cart because I didn't think I'd use it but after seeing what you've been creating with it...I think that may have to change!

Thanks for all the nice comments you left on my blog....can't wait to see your flower cards! Mine do fit into an A2 envie with no problem and without the button won't cost extra to mail.
Hugs,
~Terry~