Tuesday, October 1, 2019

A Grateful Heart....

Hello & Happy October 1st Everyone!
It's amazing how the Summer just flew bye
and we are now into Fall and the start of the 
Holiday Season - I know this weekend kicks
off National Holiday Card making day -
But my holiday cards are pretty much done so
I might work on getting the envelopes ready
for mailing out - We'll See 😄

For now, I'm gonna share a lovely Fall card
I made using a Digital Stamp set from 


The Wreath design was created by one of Jessica's
Design Team Member's Kimberly - It turned out wonderful!!!

The set is called: A Grateful Heart





Have a Fabulous Day!!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!! LOVING that wreath!

Gerda said...

What a wonderful Fall card!! Love that pretty heart wreath!!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...

Such a pretty card!! I love anything Fall related. Thanks for your advice on the photos. I changed things up and found a really good editing app so my pics are looking much better now!

Have a great week.
Leslie

Sukie said...

So pretty! I really like the wreath design, it's so unique! Love the sentiment too!

Treva said...

Another cute card, love the design and the sentiment. Kudos to you on being mostly done with your holiday cards!

Beth F. said...

What a fantastic card! I love that wreath. So adorable.

Greta said...

What a great wreath! Love this!

Lisa said...

Love it!! Can't wait to use this digi too... love what you did with it!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

I love that coffee wreath stamp, and you’ve coloured it beautifully!! Happy fall!