Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Fall Season full of Faith....

Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I decided to make another Fall card to share -
So this post should be pretty simple & quick!

I'm using another Digital Stamp set from

This set is called: The Best Pumpkin



-- Here is what I made - I wanted to High Light the Sentiment --


I truly LOVE the sentiment in this Stamp set - It's the way I always
feel this time of year (Heck, any time of year really!!) ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm also using a Digital Paper collection called
Farm House Fall by Connie Prince


Have a Beautiful FALL Day!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Beth F. said...

I absolutely love the wonderful sentiment on this card! We have so much to be thankful for ๐Ÿงก

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the flower and the leaves!!!!

Chriss America Real said...

I saw this on Facebook and had to get a closer look . This is really pretty. I have never heard of Polkadot Orchard, I am going there now!

Hugs,
Chriss

Gerda said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the gorgeous flowers and the sentiment!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! Love the paper and sentiment!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Theresa! Your card is gorgeous! I love the fall flowers, leaves and colours! My favourite season! Have a wonderful day!

Treva said...

Another lovely card; love the sentiment so I broke my no craft shopping and purchased the set!

Greta said...

Beautiful papers, focal point & sentiment!

Sukie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about this card! The colors, the sentiment and the layout are all amazing!

Lisa said...

SO very beautiful! And love that sentiment... awesome card!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

That is a wonderful sentiment and a beautiful card!