Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Drink your coffee and..

Hello & Happy Wednesday Fellow Crafters!
Today is a special day - 💕💕
It's my 27th Wedding Anniversary!

My hubby & I have been through a lot over the years
and I'm so grateful that he still lights up when I talk to him
or hold his hand or just sit next to him... He is
a wonderful person and I'm happy that I get
to walk through life with him - for better or worse!

Anyway... moving on to less mushy stuff!!!

I made a fun card using some images from Polka Dot Orchard


I thought this sentiment was so FUN and I like that I made it into a
Fall themed card that I can mail off to a crafty friend!

I'm using Digital papers again from the Farmhouse Collection
by Connie Prince Designs








Have a Grab the Day by the Beans kind of Day!!!

Theresa

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love your card! LOVING those mugs and the colors!

Sukie said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 27 years! Your card looks amazing! I love the coffee cups!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Happy anniversary! You have a lot to be proud of! Love the card and the awesome fall colours!

Evelyn said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! I hope you guys do something fun together this weekend.

I love the rustic look of your coffee card, and that sentiment is hilarious!

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the wood background! Happy belated Anniversary!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Treva said...

Happy Anniversary, congratulations to you and your DH on 27 years of wedded bliss! Another cute card too, thanks for sharing.

Chriss America Real said...

Happy anniversary! Congratulations on 27 years !

Your card is just adorable !

Hugs,

Chriss

MiamiKel said...

Happy Anniversary! You have me beat - we're at 25! Wow, such along time with your love - you don't see that too much anymore! Your card is AWESOME! I'm sure that coffee is my spirit animal! :) Love it!

Gerda said...

Happy belated anniversary!! I hope you and your hubby had a wonderful day!!! Your cards is babulous as always!! Love that se4ntiment you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda