Friday, November 22, 2019

May your Days be...

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
We are 1 week closer to Thanksgiving! YAY!
I'll be heading to my sisters this next week and
enjoying some Family time with her and my nieces!

Do you guys have any plans for Thanksgiving???
Family coming to visit? or are you going to see them?
Are you cooking? Or just bringing some yummy sides to the gathering? 

Me? I'll be cooking the turkey! Apparently...
my sister has NEVER cooked a turkey before! I was
a bit surprised by that! She's older than I am (not by much)
but I've cooked several turkeys throughout my life and was
shocked to find out that she's never ever cooked one!

So, of course, I offered to do it, since I have some skills! hahahaha
She's in charge of buying the pies! Yup... 
She doesn't bake pies either! LOL
I think it'll still be fun and can't wait to go see her! 😁

In the meantime, I made another holiday card to share -


I'm using the leftovers from Last weeks card -
 (Click HERE to see last weeks card)
My card size is 8 1/2 x 3 1/2

Those reindeer are super cute and ready to celebrate the holidays!

Reindeers & Tree Images (Mama Elephant)
Slimline Marquee Stitched Die (Whimsy Stamps)
Sentiment Stamp - (Pink & Main)
Wow! Chocolate Carmel Pearl Embossing Powder
Embossing Buddy, Stamparatus, Heat Tool, Versamark ink,
Copic Markers, Clear wink of Stella
Retired Imaginisce Designer Paper
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Stampin' Up, Papertrey Ink
Long Banner Die - (Lawn Fawn)
Brother Scan N Cut, Dimensionals, & Fun Foam


Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute! LOVING those reindeer!!!! All of our immediate family lives here, so they all come to our house for Thanksgiving ... but we don't have turkey, as most of us don't like it! LOL!! We have ham and lasagna instead! :)

Evelyn said...

We're staying and my son will be joining us this year. So happy, because we haven't had him for Thanksgiving for years. I often cook the turkey. It's my favorite meal to cook, my favorite meal to eat, and my favorite holiday!!

Your reindeer look quite at home around that adorable Christmas tree they're "helping" to decorate!

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Your card is adorable! We are staying home and everybody will be coming here. All of my kids and grandkids will be here and a few other family members. We will have 23 people here and guess who is doing the cooking? Me and my husband. Hopefully I will be able to take that new family picture that I been wanting for a few years now. It is hard to get everybody together for one day. Wish me luck! Enjoy your trip!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love the wonky die-cut shapes and long card! Super cute reindeer! I guess you'll be surprised that I've never cooked a turkey either! It's always been just the two of us and a turkey seems way too big.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Enjoy your visit!

Migdalia said...

I love the cute reindeer!!Super fun card. I will be catching up with things at home and having Thanksgiving dinner with my hubby's family. I think I am suppose to bring a dessert or two. I don't know yet what I will be making..a pie maybe..lol
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
I have a Thankful GIVEAWAY over at my blog and I would love for you stop by.
Migdalia's Crafts

Treva said...

Another adorable card, line the papers and little reindeer. Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving!

Gerda said...

This card is sooo ADORABLE!!! Love the cute reindeer and the pretty papers you used!! I hope that you have a wonderful time with your family!!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Greta said...

Hope you had a fun time with your family on Thanksgiving, Theresa! This is one adorable card!

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! I have that Whimsy slimline die also and need to use it! Love this card! We traveled up north to Pine for the holiday and had a full house with the kids, my brother and my parents as well as three dogs and two cats!...lol! My house is so quiet right now... it's gonna take some getting used to, but it's nice to be able to catch up. Happy Holidays!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love this card - I have this stamp set but struggle on new ideas for it !