Sunday, November 17, 2019

Today is ALL about you!!

Hello, & Happy Sunday everyone!  
Today the Trendy Twine DT and I
are surprising Lesley, the owner of 
Annie's Paper Boutique/Trendy Twine with a birthday post!  

The most fun part is that TODAY IS her Birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LESLEY!!!

  Head on over to the Trendy Twine blog to see all of the cards
 for her and to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  

This is the card I created & sent to her!


 the Smile Stamp Set on my card!

All the Designer papers & Floral Envelope are from Doodlebug Designs 
and I used an Elegant Stitch Frame die, a Stitched Square die, and
a Stitched Scallop border die to decorate my card - I also added
a little bit of Clear wink of Stella to the leaves

I really like the bold Bright colors and hope she does too!!!!


Have a Wonderful Day!

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the paper
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SO beautiful! LOVING the colors!

Beth F. said...

This card is so pretty! I love the colors and those flowers. Thanks for joining us in this post for Lesley!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous colours, Theresa! I think your friend Lesley must have loved it!

Migdalia said...

A very pretty card my friend!! I am sure Lesley will love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Evelyn said...

What a pretty card! I love your bows!

Evelyn

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the flowers and the colors!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Dr Sonia S V said...

So cheerful and colorful
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lori said...

Such a sweet card! Love all the flowers and the cool black and blue twine!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Theresa, what a sweet surprise. This card is so pretty -- the colors are wonderful. I can't wait to pick up my happy mail tomorrow.

Thank you for the extra happy on my birthday.

Hugs!
Lesley

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! I love the beautiful color combination! i"m sure Lesley will love this!

CA Scrapper said...

That is a beautiful card my friend. Have a great week.

Leslie

Tracey said...

Hello Theresa, your card is so Pretty n Pink, love the double bow from twine!..

Lisa said...

So very pretty!! love it and the twine is perfect with it!