Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Trendy Twine Truffle Treats!

Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
 I'm back as Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!


This month they are featuring Orange Truffle Trendy Twine



So PERFECT for Fall & Thanksgiving!!


I decided to make a sweet Treat for another co-worker



This one was so fun to make!!

I started out by grabbing a Mini Kraft Treat Bag and then
stamping the pie image all over it - Then I colored them up with some
Colored Pencils, then I grabbed some Fall Designer papers
and die cut out a Tag & some pumpkins - 

I stamped some sweet faces on my pumpkins and then attached 
them to my tag - I stamped the sweet treats sentiment on
some white cardstock then grabbed a banner die
to cut it out and placed it over my tags & pumpkins -

I tied the kraft bag up with some of that lovely 
Orange Truffle Twine and attached the tag then
created a bow to hold it together - 

This was well received by the recipient! She loved
the pumpkin pies all over the bag!


The Stamps & Kraft treat bag is from Annie's Paper Boutique 













If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group


Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!



11 comments:

Beth F. said...

This treat bag is so adorable! I simply love those pie slices all over the bag. Thanks for being guest designer for Trendy Twine!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this! LOVING the pie pieces!

Migdalia said...

This is so cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

اوائل الرياض said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sukie said...

Super cute treat bag! I love how you decorated your bag with the pie slices! Those pumpkin faces are absolutely adorable!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

This is the cutest little bag ever, Theresa. I love the pie slices and the happy pumpkins are adorable.

Thanks so much for all the wonderful inspiration on the Trendy Twine blog.

Lesley
Annie’s Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your co-workers must love you, Theresa, you are so thoughtful and always making so many nice goodies for them! Really cute packaging! Love how you stamped all the pies, yummy!

Treva said...

What a cute idea, I never thought to decorate my kraft bags with stamps; I normally use die or stickers. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Greta said...

Bet you had a very happy co-worker! Love your tag!

Gerda said...

What a super cute project, Theresa!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Lisa said...

Adorabe! Love the sweet faces on the pumpkins!