Friday, November 8, 2019

Trendy Twine Gift card holder...

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today, Annie's Paper Boutique is showcasing
Gift Cardholder ideas for the upcoming holidays!

Gift Cards are popular for gift-giving, especially during the holidays.
The Trendy Twine Gals & myself have created some
wonderful GC holders using Trendy Twine, Christmas Stamps & packaging.


Here's what I came up with ---



How CUTE is this gift cardholder Treat Packet? I adore that sweet Elf!!


As you can tell, there is also a treat inside my packet! These Treat Packets
come with a clear bag so you can add a little something-something to them!
I added some Peanut M & M's to mine then I added a little adhesive
to hold the bag in place - I then decorated my treat packet with some 
Bo Bunny Holiday Paper then colored up the Jaded Blossom 
Elf with my Copic Markers, I added a Gem Star to the 
elf hat and attached the elf to the top folding part on the packet - 
This way my packet will open up easily with the elf still attached!
I then grabbed a stitched tag die and stamped the sweet little
sentiment and tied some Candy Cane Trendy Twine to it.


Now, this is the backside where I made a pocket to fit the Treat packet -
I used more Bo Bunny Holiday paper and just measured out
the size of the packet, then I added a little more width and length
so I could fold them inward to create a pocket 
(like a 1/4" more for each side & bottom)
Then I grabbed a 1/2" circle
punch and made the groove so I could pull my gift card out easily
Once that was done I adhered my pocket and placed my gift card 
inside - I wanted to dress it up just a little bit, so I die cut a stitched oval
and stamped the fun sentiment from the Merry & Bright Christmas Stamp set
and added a couple more Gem stars -











The Trendy Twine Gals have some wonderful
ideas to share, so make sure you head over to the blog to 
take a look at their creations!

ALSO - Friday (and thru the weekend) the Christmas stamps will
be $12 each with FREE U.S. Shipping!!!

Christmas Stamps



If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group


Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME WEEKEND!!!



11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute gift card holder and adorable little elf!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Beth F. said...

This is such an awesome idea!! A sweet treat AND a treat to spend later! And it is absolutely adorable too. Thanks for joining the Trendy Gals to make this group post extra fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute!!! I love love love love love that elf!!!!!!!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

My goodness, Theresa! There is all sorts of cuteness going on here. Your gift card holder is absolutely adorable with lots of happy details. And it comes with a treat, too!

Thanks so much for joining the Trendy Twine DT for this special post.

Hugs!
Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Sukie said...

So super cute! I love the adorable elf and the festive papers you used! Such a fun gift idea!

Evelyn said...

Well, you sure dressed up that plain little treat bag! The elf and papers are so bright and cheerful!

Evelyn

KT Fit Kitty said...

Well this is a whole lot of adorable, Theresa! Love, love, love the cute littl elf and this is such a cute way to give a gift card!

Chriss America Real said...

This is just so cute! I collect elves so this is wonderful to me . I love the little packet so cute!

Hugs,
Chriss

Greta said...

Such a cutie & a great way to give a gift!

Gerda said...

OMG!! This is just so SUPER CUTE!!! Love the adorable little elf and the pretty twine!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Lisa said...

Oh my he's so adorabe! Love this little gifty project!