Monday, August 16, 2010

It's time for Fall????

Hello and Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was alright...could have been better! (hehehe)   It's time for Fall? NOOOO Not yet anyway... :o)
but with school starting back this week.... (I'm counting down the days) til Wednesday! :o)   So I thought I would get my mind set ready for the fall season.... I mean I've already started on Halloween right? Sooo why not fall? I already have a few ideas for Christmas.... LOL   This is my favorite time of year.... I love the cool weather and the beauty that surrounds us with the changing of the leaves and the pumpkins popping up everywhere.... haaaa....FALL!  OK....OK... I know some of you are still enjoying summer.... so I'll stop talking about it for now anyway! :o)   Here's the card that I made! :o)

(Click to Enlarge Photo)

All Card stock is Stampin' Up
Designer Paper is Chatterbox Fall Holiday Collection
I used my Celebrate with Flourish Cartridge on this card.... I finally took it out and used it...I've had it about a month! I really liked this cartridge for all the different holidays on it, and they all have the pretty flourish to give it a little extra something-something! :o)
The Scarecrow was cut @ 3 1/4" and I used
 ALL the features on it....
The Leaves were cut @ 1 3/4" and I only used the layer feature for them... I cut out extras for layering and popping...

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Here is a side view.....I'm trying to get better at photo taking.....I see sooo many wonderful blogs with really great angles... Soooo bare with me as I learn to take better shots of my work! :o) I used the Stampin' Up Stamp Set called "Grateful Greetings" for the Sentiment.... I also used Stampin' Up oval & scallop punches.....

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Here's another view for ya.... I used a Peachy Keen Stamp called Monster Mash  Assortment.... The size is 1/2" and I'm soooo glad I got this set cause I was thrilled to see a scarecrow face on it.... The red Crow and Flourish cuts are Flair Design Thanksgiving Designer paper... (I've had it a long time)....
Everything has been inked and popped....
Ribbon is Pumpkin pie 1/4" from SU...
Well I hope you like my Fall card.... I really am happy with how it turned out... I'll be back tomorrow with something....Don't know what yet?? LOL
That's a first for me! LOL
Thanks for taking a peek, let me know what ya think! :o)
Have a great day!
Theresa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I just looooove your scarecrow!!! The papers you used are great! DH just surprised me with this cart and I'm so excited to have it. Was going over the cuts and thought I would do this scarecrow, too!! Just had not decided how yet. There are some awesome stuff on there. I'll be glad when it's added to a Gypsy update. To answer your question about me running stuff off the mat. My 'teacher' had only a little that could be hid. Everything else was all tied together. If I hid them, I hid what I wanted to cut out. The face could be and the top of the book but thats pretty much it, so I had to run parts off the mat so I wouldn't waste as much paper. Have an awesome Monday!! :)

miislucky said...

I love the papers and the designs!!! The colors are beautiful!!! I'm jealous that you got the peachy keen stamps already but you know I'll get them next, lol. Great card though!