Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pretty Fall....

Hello and Happy Tuesday Everyone! I'm enjoying another busy day! Kids are off to school and today I'm making out my monthly grocery list... it seems like an all day project.... but I know it will be worth it in the end, when I can match it up with the savings! :o) I have another Fall card for ya! It shouldn't surprise you since I said that yesterday! LOL Anyway here it is..... :o)

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Card stock and Ink - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - KI Memories
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dot Folder
Punch - Martha Stewart (Double Scallop Edger)
Stamp - Trendy Trees (Stampin' Up)
Cartridge - Lyrical Letters (FALL) cut @ 1" (2x's)
Brad Leaves my Stash

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Here is a side view to show you how I used the Dimensionals on the small letters..... Talk about a task! GEEZ! Remind me never to do that again! Even though I will and you will know that tomorrow when you see another card I made with fine detail! LOL I don't know what I was thinking... But it looks pretty nice! LOL :o) Anyway... Thanks for taking a peek, let me know what ya think! I'll be back tomorrow and I hope all of you have a WONDERFUL DAY!
Theresa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Sooooo pretty! Makes me wish for Fall to be here!! I just looove the leaves changing colors. Our trees show no signs of changing anytime soon! :)

miislucky said...

I really love the look of this card!!! The tree paper is very pretty and I like that you put the little tree in there as well. Like the cut at the top. Nice!