Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last Mini Monsters Card!

Hello and Happy Thursday Everyone! I've had a busy week and it's not even over yet for me... I had to register my kids for school and my youngest was the easiest to register (Thank Goodness).... the older two boys seem to take FOREVER!! They give a schedule for when you're suppose to go and register them.... it's by every ones last name - to make it less crowded, sooo today was our day between 1pm and 3pm... well there were wayyyy more people  who weren't suppose to be there.... I was not happy.... it took over 2 hours to register them and I didn't get everything straighten out with my one son who is going to be a senior this year.... I'm suppose to go back today.... well there is a small problem with that... cause I have to be in court at 8am.... I got a subpoena to show up and soooo that's were I'll be today and tomorrow.... I'm gonna have to go and get everything straighten out on Monday I guess.... They start school Wednesday soooo I'm hoping it will all be taken care of... I spent well over $150 for just one child to get registered... I thought it was a public school.... boy oh boy I can't wait to see how much my Son the Senior is going to cost.... LOL      Man... it certainly didn't cost this much when I went to public school.... OK....
Enough about my Rant! :o) Here is my last card "for now" with the Mini Monsters Cartridge..... :o)

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

All the Card Stock is Stampin' Up and
the Designer Paper is from Pebbles Inc.
The Witch hat was cut @ 4 7/8 using my Design Studio and I used the Base Shadow, Reg. Feature, Layer 1 (2x's)
Layer 1 Shift (2x's), Layer 2 (2x's)....

(Click on Photo to Enlarge)

Here is a side view of my card.... I used the Reg. Feature in white card stock for the inside so someone can write a sentiment.... All the edges were inked up..... I used Dimensionals to pop up all the fun colorful layers and there you go.... a cute Halloween card! Well I hope you all enjoyed my Mini Monsters Cards this week... I hope you weren't sick of them! I really did enjoy making them and hopefully I will get some free time this weekend to make something new to show you for next week.... Enjoy the rest of the week... Hopefully Miislucky will have something to show ya! Thanks for taking a peek, let me know what ya think!
Theresa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I have really enjoyed all the halloween cards this week. I will be checking out the card feature on Mini Monsters. Sounds like the rest of your week is going to be a bummer!! And seniors are expensive!! :)