Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #55....

Hello and Happy Wednesday Everyone!
This weeks Challenge is to make a Christmas
Card with a mini banner on the front, using
any cartridges or colors.... Well.. I have to say
I had to think about this one for a bit... I took a
little more time with trying to figure out how
to put a banner on my card! I used my Design Studio
to help me organize my card.... Took a few adjustments
to get it just right.... I'm still not thrilled
with how it turned out.... but it's my card! :o)

(Click on the Picture to Enlarge the Photo)

Ok... First off... I had a lot of trouble getting
the picture just right... there is a lot of glitter
on this card sooo it was really hard
to take a good photo....
I shut off my flash and that's why this photo looks sooo yellow/dark...
So I'm sorry about that!
Also... I always say the paper makes the card...
Well I'm not sure this paper makes the card...
 I'm probably my worst critic... but it's the best I could come up with!

Card Stock - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - MME
Cartridges - Martha Stewart All Occasions
(Banner) cut @ 1"
(Star Banner) Cut @ 1" (4x's)
The Word (Happy) Doodletype
The Word (Holidays) cut @ 1"
 Welded in my Gypsy (Gypsy Font)
Snowflake is a Fiskar Punch
Branches are a Martha Stewart Punch
Stickles were used on the "Holidays"
Glue & Glitter was used on the word "Happy"
Blue Bling is from Kaiser Craft 

Here is a picture with the flash on... Let me know
which picture looked better! :o)

(Click on the Picture to Enlarge the Photo)

Now it's your turn... Head on over to
and show me your wonderful card! I'll stop by
and say HI!!! Thanks for taking a look!
Have an AWESOME Day!!!
Theresa

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I really like your card! The banner is really great! Love how you put a snowflake on the last one! I think the top photo is the most plain one. The bottom one has a bit of a glare to it. I have the same problem sometimes, well a lot of times, and I also turn my flash off.
:)

Anonymous said...

I really like your card too. I always take my pics with the flash off. That's beautiful paper.You can see the details better on the top one.I hope I can do some challenges when the holidays are over.

Monica Ward said...

Love this paper. It is sooo pretty! Great job on the challenge. I like the flash-less pic better. ;-)

mum of two said...

What a great card! I love how you incorporated the banner on it. The paper is fabulous! I think I like the flashless one better. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait to see more creations in the New Year :)

michelle (CCCDT)