Monday, December 27, 2010

Wedding Card...

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful
Christmas with your family and friends.....
I enjoyed watching the boys open their
gifts and the wonderful day we spent together...
Now I look forward to celebrating the NEW YEAR!!!
With bigger and brighter things to come... Well
I hope so anyway! :o) I mentioned last week that
someone had requested some wedding cards... So
I have been working on some... Today I'm gonna
show you one I made using (GASP) My Digital Studio
Program... I did use a stamp as well but no cricut...
Sooo I hope you like it! :o)

(Click on the Photo to Enlarge)

I think it came out Pretty... :o)
Everything is Stampin' Up
The Red Background with the Black
Swirls is from My Digital Studio... I designed
it real quick and then printed it out on Canon
Photo Paper... The Photo Paper shows true colors
more so than reg. White Card stock...

(Click on the Photo to Enlarge)

Here is an angle view.... I also used a
Martha Stewart Border Punch and
Nestabilites for the circles and scallop...
Well I hope you like it, cause tomorrow
I have another one to show you...Using the
same program and it came out really pretty too!
Thanks for stopping by... Have an
AWESOME Day!!!
Theresa





4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your wedding cards are beautiful. The person is going to enjoy sending them out.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana

Sharon said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful!!! Can't wait to see the rest of them!! Glad ya'll had a great Christmas. Ours was pretty good,too! :)

Heather said...

This is gorgeous!!

Norma said...

Beautiful card!!!
Happy New Year!!!!
Norma