Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

Hello and Happy Thursday Everyone!
Happy St. Patrick's Day too! :o) I am
actually part Irish... But I don't wear green
on St. Patrick's day... WHY? Who Knows...
I just don't.... When I was a kid I did and I would
wear a button that said Kiss Me I'm Irish! Now....
I get a Kiss whenever I want! LOL Thanks
to the Hubby! :o) Soooo today is dedicated to
all those who are Irish or those who Celebrate it!


Cartridge - Celebrate with Flourishes
#9 Cut @ 2" w/ Shadow
Card Stock, Ink, Word Window Punch - Stampin' Up
Designer Paper - I think it's some older Bo Bunny???
Ribbon - Papertrey Ink
Bling - Bazzill
Sentiment - Computer Generated

I'm also entering this card into a couple of Challenges:
Cooking with Cricut - Make something with 2 shades of green
More Than Favors - Anything that is St. Patrick's Day themed
My Sheri Crafts - Anything that is St. Patrick's Day

I hope you like my Card! Have a Wonderful
St. Patrick's Day! I'll get to work on some more
Challenges! :o)
Theresa




11 comments:

THEBUZYBUG said...

Beautiful! TFS, Come and visit me over at my blog, I have some awesome Blog Candy to giveaway. It ends on Friday :D Bug Hugs....

Melinda Beltran said...

What a super nice card! I love your design. Very clean and detailed! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CWC! I am your newest follower and looking forward to more of your creative genius! Melin...CookingWithCricut.com

Sharon said...

Great card!!! I love all the different shades of green. Congrats on being one of the top 3 over at Jitterbuggin!! How awesome!!! :)

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

What a wonderful card! I forgot about that cartridge. Thanks for sharing with us this week!

Jean said...

Love the swirls in those shamrocks. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Jen said...

Pretty card, Theresa! Love the soft shades of green you used. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Madison said...

What a pretty card. I like how your greens work together. TFS and thanks for joining us at Cooking With Cricut this week:)
~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

Roberta Guditis said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a cute card! I dressed Emma in green today (so she wouldn't get pinched at school), but I'm wearing hot pink! Oh well...at least it' an excuse to make another card (like we need one)!

Anonymous said...

Love your card. We were thinking along the same lines. I used the same cut for a card for an anniversary card.

mum of two said...

What a great card! The paper you chose is perfect! I need to start using my computer to make sentiments more often... Thanks for joining us over at Cooking with Cricut this week :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com