Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Die Cuttin' Diva's Guest Designer!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Today, I'm Honored to be Guest Designer over at 


The Theme this week is HOLIDAY!!


-- Here's what I created to play along --


Since Christmas IS right around the corner I thought I would
make this CUTE treat bag for my Hair Dresser -
She's such a sweet lady and I thought maybe she might like
some yummy goodies! :)

The Favor Bag Die is from Mama Elephant
I cut it out with Recollections 110Lb Red Card stock
The Stitched Scallop die is apart of the Mama Elephant 
Die set and I used some Scraps I had --


The Stitched Heart Die is an Off Brand Die
The Snowflake Die is from My Creative Time (Winter Flakes)
The Owl Elf Image is a Print N Cut from Stinkin Cute Designs
I sealed my Bag with 2 glitter Clothespins (Recollections)
I also used some Candy Cane Trendy Twine to make my triple Bow
The Sweet Sentiment is from My Creative Time (Mini Christmas Greetings)

I think it turned out pretty CUTE & I think She'll Like it!


Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas , join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 

Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!!

Kate said...

What a great gift for your hairstylist!! She'll love it!! What an awesome way to use scraps too. I'm loving that fun owl!!

Sukie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the sweet image on your gift bag! I'm sure your hair dresser totally loved this! Congrats on the guest designer spot!

Chriss America Real said...

How adorable! Of course, I especially love it because I collect owls, this is so darn cute!

Hugs,
Chriss

CA Scrapper said...

That is cuteness overload and I love it!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

Hugs,
Leslie

Gerda said...

This treat bag is super cute!!! I love the adorable owl and the pretty papers you used!! Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!
Hugs Gerda.

Anonymous said...

She will love it! That owl is so cute with his Santa hat. The triple bow is so nice! Do you use a bow making tool, or just wing it?

Evelyn

Beth F. said...

Congrats on your GDT spot! I love your little treat bag. That owl is darling!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh my gosh! So sweet!! Congrats on Guest Designing!

Lisa said...

So adorable! Love that owl in his Christmas outfit! And yay for guest designing! Congrats!

Migdalia said...

This is so adorable!! Love the cute critter too! Congrats on your GD spot!
Merry Christmas to you & your family,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How cute is this?! Love the sweet little bag and that owl is just too cute. The glittered clothespins are the perfect finishing touch - love this!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

OK I love love love this !! 'I wish I was closde to come play with all your cool dies!!