Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The Good Chocolate...

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
Today's the last day of School! YAY!
Winter Vacation will be in Full Swing Starting tomorrow!

I'm so excited to get started on some projects
while on break, so I'll be taking a 
break from blogging during that time as well...
I still have post scheduled for ALL this week

So, if you don't have time to comment because of 
 the Holidays... I'm totally cool with that! I get it...
We are ALL so busy this time of the year! :)

I just thought now would be a good time to focus on
getting my craft room organized a little better and
work on some techniques I haven't tried yet! :)

In the meantime - I wanted to share 
the 40 treat bags I made for the staff at school -
I decided to throw the 5th graders a Pizza party
instead of treat bags, this month and they were
so excited to have Pizza! LOL



I gave these out Friday and the Teachers LOVED them - They were all
like "I so needed the Chocolate Today"! Hahaha
And they all kept saying.. OMGOSH... you got us the
"GOOD" Chocolate! Tehehe 
The bags have Lindt Assorted Chocolates in them along
with some Hershey Nuggets --


The Treat toppers have an assortment of Scrap Holiday Papers & Cardstock -
All Die cut using the (FANCY TOPPER DIE SET) from
Jaded Blossom - I also cut 40 white pieces of Cardstock
for the backside of these - I Stamped (to: & From:) on each one


Now the images are either Print N Cut - Which I used my Cameo for OR
Stickers I had. The Stickers I purchased last year after Christmas
on Clearance at Michaels - Totally came in Handy for these! LOL
The Sentiment is also a Print N cut that I found in my 
Silhouette program - I adjusted the size to fit these bags
then printed them out & let my machine cut them -

The Clear Gusset Bags I purchased from the
clearbags.com online store


I really enjoy making these for the teachers every year...
And I think a couple of the teachers look forward to
getting them now... 

Have a fabulous day Sweet Friends!!


THERESA

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute little candy bags! I am sure the staff appreciated them and all of the work that was put into them!

Gerda said...

WOW, Thersa!!! These treat bags are all sooooo cute, adorable and sweet!!! I love them all! You did a awesome job, my friend!!! Enjoy your vacation !!!!
Gerda.

Beth F. said...

These treat bags are wonderful! I know they were well received and what 5th grader wouldn't love PIZZA! Hahaha!
Have a wonderful day!

Sukie said...

Fabulous treat bags! I just love those adorable toppers you created! Enjoy your time off!

CA Scrapper said...

Do you ever sleep? You can't possibly sleep and get done all that you do. I'm constantly amazed by you! Those are so cute and you did get the good chocolate! I'm sure everyone appreciated them so much. You are such a sweet person. Merry Christmas my friend.

Leslie

Karla Yungwirth said...

These are amazing!! I’m sure everyone adored them, and the party sounds awesome! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Lisa said...

Love these! Adorable fun and awesome! I am sure they loved them!

Migdalia said...

Super adorable!! Love the yummy goodies too!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my word - that's a whole lotta adorable yumminess! I'm sure everyone on the staff loved receiving these adorable treats. They are just cute as can be!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

OMG these are my thing, I love making treat bags - I cants decide if I like the snowman or the owls. I am not a chocolate eater but if I do it needs to be good chocolate or white - or the best Good White chocolate
!!