Friday, December 15, 2017

Warm Snowman Wishes....

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!!!!
Only a few more days of work then
it's Winter Break!! YAY!!
I'm looking forward to staying home and
crafting over the Holiday Break this year -

Last year I went to visit my sister for a week
which was a blast! But this year I'll be chillin'
at home and maybe getting some projects done
along with some organizing again!! (Neverending Really)

Anywho, I thought I would share another
2018 Christmas card with ya --


How CUTE is this little guy???? I've said it many times
in comments... I ADORE Snowmen! They just
make me HAPPY! 

I'm using (Flurries of Fun) Digital paper Collection by (Down this Road)
Stitched Large & Medium Rectangle Dies are from My Creative Time
Stitched Circle die is from Simon Says Stamp
Snowman Image & Sentiment are from Art Impressions (SC0738)
Cardstock - SU, Bazzill, Tim Holtz Watercolor, Fun Foam
Zig Real Brush pens to color my snowman
White Signo Gel Pen for dots on the gloves & Hat
Sheer Sparkle Shimmer Spray on the snowflake cluster
Ice Cube Jewels - Lucys Cards

Other Products Used --

Inside Sentiment - Hero Arts (Christmas Sentiments)
Snowflake Die - Lawn Fawn
Big Shot, Misti, Silhouette Program, Canon Printer, 
Acrylic Spray, Onyx Black Versafine Ink, Not Quite Navy Ink (SU)


Thanks so much for stopping by Today!
Have an AWESOME WEEKEND!!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Beth F. said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the snowflakes and sparkles so much!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! He's so sweet!! I love the papers and the snow!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super sweet card! The snowman image is absolutely adorable! Have a great weekend!

CA Scrapper said...

OMG!!! That is the cutest snowman ever! I love them too. They make me happy because of all the cuteness!

Have a great weekend.

Leslie

Migdalia said...

i LOVE that snowman!!He is a cutie!! Adorable card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Greta said...

Super cute snowman & I love the printed papers you used!

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!! Love the colors!

Kate said...

This is so, so, so cute!! That little snowman is adorable!! Such a wonderful design too - and I love the colour scheme!!

Gerda said...

OMG, This card is so adorable!! Love that sweet little snowman and the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

So adorable! I love snowmen too! We are home as well, and I’m looking forward to relaxing a bit :)

Lisa said...

I LOVE snowmen too and this one is extra adorable! One of my goals this year is to try some digital papers....over this card...that cluster of snowflakes is perfect! Love the colors!