Friday, December 1, 2017

Ho Ho Ho Decor!

Hello & Happy Friday Crafty Friends!
It's the start of the weekend!! YAY!
I'm actually gonna start baking this weekend -
and I'm gonna try a couple of new to me recipes I
found on Pinterest! I can't wait!

My Cards are officially in the mail today!!
I believe all the gifts I needed to purchase are
here - So, I've just got to wrap them & place
under the tree - and I found some time to
make a couple of home decor projects!!! EEK!

I'm totally on a roll this year! That's 2 years in
a row of getting my Holiday stuff done early!
That never happens! But I'm very happy it did
cuz now I'm gonna get to start watching my
Favorite Christmas movies without worrying
about something else I need to do! :)

Okay... Here is a super CUTE Holiday
wreath I made using Dollar Store Products!

The Wreath cost me a total of $12 to make
and I'm sooo Happy with how it looks --




I used 3 rolls of white Tulle & 3 Rolls of Red Tulle = $6 
I used only 1 green tubing ribbon = $1
1 bag of Red Pipe cleaners = $1
1 adorable Santa Sign =$1
1 18" Green Wreath Ring (this was $2)
Plus tax of course (wink wink) = $12 (give or take)




It looks so full & fluffy!!! Now, most wreaths suggest you
tie the Pipe cleaners to the back,  But on this wreath I did it
with only the ones that have the green tubbing on them -
the other ones I left out and curled them up
with a pencil and they look so pretty mixed into the wreath --

I used 4 Pipe cleaners for each section of the wreath -
2 on the top section & 2 for the bottom section
and I alternated the reds & whites -
(Example) I used 2 white tulle pieces and 1 red
tulle piece in between them - so it was White, Red, White
and then I did Red, White, Red
and the green tubbing was just put in places I thought
would look nice! 
Then I attached the Santa face last with a piece of
red pipe cleaner ---


It's exactly how I pictured making it.... So I'm
Pretty Darn Happy with it!!


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you all have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

Theresa

18 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful wreath!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, it's amazing!! You should be making these and selling them, Theresa!! You could make so much more money than it cost you to make!! It's absolutely gorgeous and I love, love it!! Have I told you today that I'm so jealous that you are done with your Christmas cards??!! I am!! Have a great weekend, my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debbie (from Sugar Land) said...

The wreath is awesome! Looks so pretty on your door! Congratulations on being ready for the holiday - I"m going to have to follow your example one year. I'm sitting here wondering what I will get for most of my list, and you are completely done...

Nana said...

Oh Theresa, this to WAY TO CUTE! I love it! Santa is so cute and I love all the tulle. You need to be selling these. I would love one hanging on my door. Happy to hear you are all done for the holidays and can rest and watch tv. Great way to bring in Christmas.

Hugs Nana

Sukie said...

Such a gorgeous wreath! I love the Santa at the focal point of your wreath! All of the tulle looks amazing! Happy baking, I love to do that this time of year too!

cghundley said...

Fabulous wreath and
I'm done with gifts,
just need to do my
cards.
Carla from Utah

CA Scrapper said...

You are seriously way too organized! I'm just jealous. I haven't even put up my tree or written one card out yet!

Your wreath is so adorable, great job!

Enjoy your Christmas movies. I'll be taping them and watching the week after Christmas when I'm off from work.

Leslie

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! You'll have the best dressed house in the neighborhood!

Evelyn

Sue from Oregon said...

Boy I would love to craft with you-what an inspiration to have all your holiday stuff wrapped up so now you have time for the run recipes, movies and craftiness! You will have to show us how you made it the next time you make your Easter wreath (hint hint). Very fun!

Greta said...

Wow--what a wonderful project! Never would have thought to use tulle like this!

Sandy Palmer said...

Wow, awesome wreath! Love it!
I was wondering if you would like to be Guest Designer at My Besties International for January. I will fill you in on the details if you are interested. My email address is: sandy.palmer@rocketmail
Sandy

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful I love it It is so light and airy with all the ribbon and the Santa adds that extra special merry. Add a big heart after Christmas and you have your Valentine wreath wow that ribbon goes a long way. looks great on your door

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is just the cutest!! Love it! I am just getting back into my craftroom and wanted to stop by and say hi! Missed seeing your creations!

~ Kendra ~ said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!! So cute!! I love it!! (P.S. Need my address?!?! lol!)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This wreath is just beyond adorable! Oh my word, it is fabulous! You have the prefect mix of colors and that Santa is the cutest.

Lisa said...

SO cool and adorable! Love that you incorporated the pipe cleaners as part of the design!

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a great feeling to have your Christmas shopping done and be able to enjoy everything!! I love the fabulous wreath!!

Beth F. said...

Eeekkkk! This wreath is so AWESOME!! I totally love it!