Friday, December 22, 2017

SumMore Fun - Mood Board Challenge #18

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!


Our Mood Board is Happy New Year - 



 You can use the Mood Board or go by the Theme
or Use the color combo or Use all 3!!! You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!



Here's what I created to inspire you --




I decided to use the colors and some of the images
from the Mood Board - this Mood Board is really pretty
and I Just so happen to know a Teacher at School
whose Birthday is on New Year's Day - So this
card was designed for her!

The assorted snowflake images are from a lovely
RAISIN BOAT Stamp set called 
LET IT SNOW (9085-Z)




And the sentiment (Have a Ball on your Birthday) is
another Great Raisin Boat Stamp set called -
MONKEYING AROUND (9021-Z)



OMWORD! Isn't this set ADORABLE?? I can't wait to
make more Birthday cards with this set!!





Cardstock - Recollections 110 lb. in Black, White, & Pink
Gold Washi Tape for Word Die - DCWV
Stitched Rectangle dies - My Creative Time
Banner Die - MFT
(Cheers) Word Die - MFT - (Cut out 4 times)
Inks - Memento (tuxedo black), Distress Oxide (worn lipstick), 
Brilliance (galaxy gold), Versamark ink
Embossing powder - Fine White (SSS)
Heat Tool, Big Shot, Misti Tool, Embossing Buddy, Ice Cube Gems




I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Stamp Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Greta said...

Perfect winter BD card! Love those snowflakes!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Those stamp sets are sweet, and your card is awesome! How perfect for a New Years Card or winter birthday! Merry Christmas!

Lisa said...

Love this color combo and that awesome stamped background! Beautiful card and those monkeys are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Pink always looks so pretty with black or brown. I love the background paper you made for this card. It does look very festive!

Evelyn

Georgiana said...

Great birthday card for your friend.

Migdalia said...

Such a pretty birthday card. I love the fun background!
Merry Christmas to you & your family,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Gerda said...

What a fabulous birthday card!! Love the background !! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Gerda

Beckie Williams said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL!! I love the color combination!!

Beth F. said...

I think this card is SO CUTE! I love the pink with the snowflakes.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such pretty colors! I really like that snowflake stamp, they have a retro sort of feel. Especially with the colors you used. This is a fabulous card my friend.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

awesome card! Again love the colours and that die cut is awesome - I will need to take a look at those !!