Friday, March 29, 2019

Being You Foil...

Hello & Happy FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! EEK!
It's the Weekend and the LAST WEEKEND of MARCH! 
WHAT???
Can you believe it? We have beautiful Spring Weather and
we're heading into April!!! I can already feel the
Summer HEAT Creeping in where I live!! UGH!

While I'm pondering the last of the month and the weather this weekend
I thought I would show ya another lovely Foiled card I made!!


 Isn't this so Pretty????

I honestly can't remember where I got the floral design from -
I want to say my Silhouette Store... But Not Sure? I actually
didn't save the details for this one! Oops! 
 I do know it was printed out on my Laser Printer and I made several
copies of it for foiling! 

The Foil on the flowers is the Deco Foil Amethyst Watercolor (It's Beautiful foil)


I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Square die to cut out my floral design
The Scallop Square Die is from Gina Marie and I cut that out with some
lovely Black Foil Cardstock I didn't know I had! NICE! 😁

The "Thanks" die & Sentiment are from MFT (Kind Thanks & Twice the Thanks Die)
I die cut the "thanks" 3x's and I added adhesive to both sides of the
top die layer of the word so I could add some Minc Silver Foil over it - 
I just rubbed the silver foil across the adhesive word and tada!! 

I decided I wanted a little more showing under the square foil scallop design
so I grabbed another Lawn Fawn Die called Windy Backdrop
just to add a little more interest - This die just leaves etching marks
no cutting was involved with this die - I attached the whole
card front piece to a black card base and added some Lucy's Cards Jewels
to finish off my Thank You card!

I struggled to get a good shot of this one, that's why I'm showing you 2
pictures... It's so elegant up close with the pretty shades
of purple and silver along with the black & white...


Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you ALL have an 
AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND!!


Theresa

11 comments:

Beth F. said...

That sounds like such an elegant combination! Purple, silver and black metallics with the white background. Those flowers are gorgeous! This card is fantastic.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Theresa! I am loving your foiled cards! The colours here are beautiful! Thank you for mentioning the laser printer - that answers my question from last time! Enjoy your weekend!

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! The flowers look amazing!! Wow!! You are the queen of foil!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just gorgeous! I am loving the way you did the sentiment!!!!!!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card! Love the purple, silver and black
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

CA Scrapper said...

I am loving the foil cards you are making! So beautiful. Have a great weekend.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card!! LOVE the gorgeous flower, the pretty background and great card design!! Have a great week, Gerda

Greta said...

Beautifully designed, Theresa! I love adding foil to adhesive--need to do it more often!

Becca Sadler said...

Beautiful card creation! The amethyst foil and silver glitter make a terrific color pair on your card front! Well done!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the flowers!! Happy Spring

Lisa said...

Absolutely love! That is a fantastic image for foiling and love this design... elegant!