Monday, March 11, 2019

Birthday Rainbow Strokes...

Hello and Happy Monday Everyone!
While I'm on vacation I thought I would
Pre-Schedule my Weekly Theme Posts!

This week's theme I'm focusing on 
one Stamp Set - I got this Stamp set 
from an older Simon Says Stamp Card Kit

As you can imagine, I got the kit and then
ooh'd & aah'd at it when it arrived... then into
a drawer it went! Like ALL the other ones I have -

I no longer get the SSS Card kits because I
haven't used the other kits I got from them and got
tired of wasting money every month on a kit
I may or may not ever use! :)

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who has done that!
It's okay if you don't want to admit it... I get it! Wink Wink

So.. this is the Stamp set I'm using this week -




I LOVE the look of a Rainbow on a card!

So I pulled out several Distress Oxide Inks and 
stamped one of the Brush Strokes across my card -

The Sentiment & YAY word die is from MFT
The Stitched Rectangle Die Frame is from My Creative Time
Assorted Jewels are from Lucy's Cards
I popped the card front up with some Fun Foam before
placing it on my Black Card base - 


Perfect Card for another Teacher at school!
Have a Marvelous Day!!


Theresa

15 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love this idea, Theresa! I've been thinking about rainbows lately, I think it's the time of year! Gorgeous card! Might have to CASE it!!!!

MiamiKel said...

Teresa, I love this! Such a fun rainbow card! I love pulling out older sets - what'd old is new again!

Lori said...

Love your rainbow card! Looks so great with that really big YAY!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Well, this is fabulous! Love those bright, bold colors and the black just really pops against those colors.
Have a wonderful time on your vacation!

Beckie Williams said...

This is so pretty. I love that you are pulling out sets you haven't used before. I love pulling out some retired set and playing with it!!

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors!! I hope you are having a wonderful time, Theresa!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the bright and cheery design against the bold sentiment! I hope you are having a wonderful vacation!

Greta said...

Have fun on your trip! Absolutely love this fun card, Theresa--you've inspired me!

Evelyn said...

Fantastic design, and I am totally enjoying your weekly themes.

Hope you have a fantastic vacation and are revved up for the rest of the school year!

Evelyn

Kate said...

This is so bright and cheerful! I love the rainbow background that you've created.

Have an amazing vacation!!

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful card! Hope you are having a great vacation, you deserve it.

Leslie

Beth F. said...

A super duper pretty card! I love anything with rainbows!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card, Theresa!! I love all the colors and great card design!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

This is a fantastic card! I love the way you used this set. I know what you mean about kits and wanting to use what you have. I love the SSS kits but with the Canadian exchange and shipping it’s just too much. I still have the stamp sets I got though from the short period of time i did subscribe.

Lisa said...

I love a rainbow too! You know it's all about Rainbows over at Three Amigos... just sayin'! This is a really fun card!