Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Totally Grateful Foil...

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
I'm back today with another foiled Card!

This time it's a THANK YOU, Card!
I didn't want to bombard you with ALL
my Christmas Foiled cards! (Wink Wink)


This is soooo PRETTY in Person!! Eek!

The design is from the Silhouette store again! (#72192)
It's called the Chevron heart framed background /Card Panel
It's actually a Die cut that I made into a Print -

I sized it in my Silhouette Program then I added
Black as the color fill for the chevron design and line color
Then I clicked the No cut so I could just print this out

Normally I wouldn't need to click the no cut if I'm
just printing something out without using my Silhouette
machine - But I did add other images to my paper that I
needed my machine for so this step was a must for me -

Anyway... I grabbed the Minc Hot Pink Foil and put this
through my Your Story Laminator and Bam! Look at the beauty!!

The Thank You Die (cut out 2x's) is from MFT (Twice the Thanks) 
and the sentiment is also from MFT (More Essential Sentiments)
which I heat embossed in white

I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the Thank you die
and added some Clear Gems from Lucy's Cards
My card front is popped up with some White Fun Foam
for a little added Dimension! 
The Banner die is from Lawn Fawn (Everyday Sentiment Banners)

See! I can make more than my Christmas Cards with Foil!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂


Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

9 comments:

Beth F. said...

What a beautiful card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Theresa, your foiling is beautiful! I haven't played with foiling much so I love seeing what you can make with it!

Lisa said...

It's so stunning!! The foiling looks absolutely amazing!! Love, love it (and your Christmas cards, too!!) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa said...

Love this! So beautiful with the shiny foil and sweet design!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!

Natalia said...

So pretty, I love this idea ☺

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card, Theresa!! Love this card and I love also all your beautiful Christmas cards!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Greta said...

You're really making me want to get my stuff organized so I can easily get out & use my laminator! This is gorgeous!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

I love the way you configured your machine to print so you could foil! Brilliant!! Love the card!