Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Believe in the magic...

Hello and Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I'm trying to get back in the groove of things
since my vacation - I'm back to work of course
which feels like slow motion right now -
I know it'll get easier but this week feels like forever already!

I know we are only into June - but it's been a looong
time since I've shared any of my weekly Christmas cards
with you - YES! I still make them and it has been so nice
being ahead of schedule every year so far...

I am making a ton of foiled Christmas cards this year
No Surprise? Right? hahahaha

Here's one I made that I just love how it turned out -


This is soooo pretty up close! It was also very hard to take a good
picture of it - you know... with all that foiling going on! 😜

The design is from the Silhouette Store - it's a stencil (23517)
that I printed out on my laser printer -
 I used Deco Emerald watercolor foil
and I had some matching making memories foiled cardstock which
gives it that framed look - 


I wanted my background to stand out - so I used a piece of Vellum across the
front of my card - I printed out "in the Magic of Christmas" first then
cut the strip big enough to add the "Believe" word -
I actually foiled that word as well with some Deco Opal foil -
I just made sure to add adhesive to the front and back
of my white cardstock, then die cut it out - 


I wanted to share the inside as well - as you can tell
I did some more foiling!! 
I just wanted to tie everything together -
I had a hard time getting a photo of the inside -

It's on white cardstock and the sentiment was printed out
on my laser printer before heat foiling it with the
Deco Emerald watercolor foil -

I don't remember where the sentiment is from - I totally
forgot to write it down - 😉


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Beautiful day!

Theresa

10 comments:

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The foil is so gorgeous and elegant! I love the sentiment on velum, such a beautiful design!

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful tree background!! So pretty!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

You are the foiling queen, Theresa! This one is just gorgeous--love the green!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING those trees!!!!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Evelyn said...

What a beauty! I love this design. The trees look awesome all dolled up in their foil, and I love the vellum feature.

I haven't started working on my Christmas cards for this year -- too busy knitting!!!

Evelyn

Beth F. said...

WOW! All that foiling is gorgeous! Good for you for being ahead of the game with Christmas cards again this year!

Lisa said...

Ooh! You're making me want to fire up my Minc! This is gorgeous!

Gerda said...

WOW! What a beutiful card!! Love the awesome background and great card design! Have a great day,
Gerda

~ Kendra ~ said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!! I really need to start on mine, so far behind this year!!

Also wanted to say, THANK YOU for the sweet comments you leave me, it totally makes my day!! So sorry I haven't left any in awhile, this is my crazy time of the year with work and kids sports!! You are awesome!! HUGS!!