Monday, June 17, 2019

You are amazing...

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
I guess this means my vacation is over! (Inserting Sad face)
Ooh, well... all things must come to an end, I just wish
my vacation was longer! LOL 

I had a lot of fun visiting with my sister and
my nieces - we celebrated one of my nieces
birthdays - it was a milestone one, she turned 30!

We got a hotel suite, went out for dinner, drinks, and
did an Escape Room - I had never done one of those
before - it was soooo much fun! We all had a blast!

Of course, I did some shopping to while visiting -
I mean that's ALWAYS on my itinerary when visiting my sister! (LOL)

Okay.. enough jabbering about my visit I guess - 😉

I am addicted to foiling - everyone who follows me
knows this about me... :) I just can't stop! I have a pile
sitting on my desk with backgrounds that have
been foiled - I have a problem!! 😱

Which leads us into my 1st card this week -


Isn't it lovely? I did some FOILING!!! EEK! I'm using another
Digital set from my friend Jessica over at Polka Dot Orchard


I colored the To Go cup with my Stampin' Blend pens


I wanted to get a shot of the card on an angle so you could see the foiling -
I foiled the Sentiment and the lower floral border - It really
looks so pretty up close and in person!

I used a JOT Adhesive backed stencil (I found at Tuesday Morning) Forever ago
 and some Deco Foil Transfer gel
I let the gel sit and dry completely then went back with some purple deco foil, 
putting in through my your story laminator -
It turned out perfect to my surprise! YAY ME! 
The sentiment was printed out on my Laser Printer and foiled with
some gunmetal foil by Minc

I used a Stitched rectangle frame die by My Creative Time
The Banner Die is from Lawn Fawn
The stitched strips die is from MFT
and I added a couple of Lucy's Card's gems to tie it all together!




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Beth F. said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! That purple is so beautiful. I only just started venturing into the foiling world so I only have gold (it was on 75% off clearance!). Thanks for the inspiration!

Chriss America Real said...

Theresa, your vacation sounds like it was a lot of fun ! I have never done an escape room but I have always wanted to .

Do you know that I have never foiled ? I have some here but I get confused by written instructions. I probably need to go watch a YouTube video . Your card is so gorgeous it gives me inspiration .

Hugs,

Chriss

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the foil accents behind the pretty coffee cup! It sounds like you had an amazing vacation!

Marilyn said...

Pretty! Glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time with your family, Theresa!! It sounds like so much fun!! I've always wanted to do an Escape Room!! Your card is beautiful and I love the foiling!! So gorgeous!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

I really must try my transfer gel again as your results are just gorgeous, Theresa!

MiamiKel said...

Theresa, you are so funny! I love that you've foiled us again! :) This is beautiful - you had me at coffee but add on the gorgeous purple foil and wow! Such a delightful card design - love it!

Treva said...

Beauriful card, love the color and design; I hope to try foiling soon! Welcome back from your vacation.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad you had fun on your vacay! LOVING this card! Gorgeous colors and loving the flowers!!

Evelyn said...

What a wonderful vacation. So glad you had a break!

Love this card. The zig zag top adds a fun element, and I love the foiled flowers at the bottom!

Evelyn

Lori said...

Your foiling is beautiful! Love that purple! Your cup is so lovely!

CA Scrapper said...

That is a beautiful card! Love the colors and the foil looks so pretty. Glad you had a fun vacation. Sadly, they always come to an end too quickly. Have a good week.

Leslie

Lisa said...

SO beautiful!! Love the purple foil! Beautiful design!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card, Theresa!! Love the colors you used!!
Iám glad to hear that you had a wnderful vaction!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

Well I just scrolled through all your posts I'd missed over the past few weeks - your cards are so awesome, creative and inspiring! Thanks so much for all your sweet comments. I'm hoping to stay a bit more up to date!! Loved everything <3