Friday, June 28, 2019

Snailing along....

Happy Friday Everyone! Yay, the Weekend is here!
And it's the final weekend of June! YIKES! 
Before I know it School will be here! Geesh... 
Summer is moving along way too quickly for me!

My sweet Friend Jessica over at Polka Dot Orchard
has come up with MORE NEW Digi Stamps!
Some I just LOOOVE to pieces - 

So today I'm sharing the Adorably CUTE


Is that not the CUTEST Snail ever??? OMGOSH... I think he's adorable!


Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, SU Soft Suede
DP - Doodlebug (Happy Camper)
Stampin' Blends Markers
Creamy Pumpkin Trendy Twine
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - MCT
Stitched Square Die - Lawn Fawn
Tag/Banner Stitched Die set - Papertrey Ink


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!

Theresa

12 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

So cute!! Great color choices!!

Sukie said...

Adorable card! The whimsical image is so cute! Great color combination on your card!

Lisa said...

Quite adorable! Love this digi set and love what you've done with it!

Evelyn said...

Kinda reminds me of one of those decorator crabs - takes everything along with him. What an adorable house that snail has. Too bad he left his coffee on the roof (who hasn't done that?) but at least he's so slow it probably won't spill! :)

Hey, congrats on your Trendy Twine gig!

Evelyn

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I love the pretty colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Adorable! Love your coloring!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is absolutely adorable! I love the little coffee cup! So pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING that snail!!!!!

CA Scrapper said...

OMG!!! So stinkin cute! I love that card. Hope you are having a good weekend my friend.

Leslie

Lori said...

Your camper snail is adorable - love the colors! Love that twine bow!

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card!! Love te cute snail image and the pretty colors!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh so adorable...the cutest card ever. Love the snail camper!