Monday, July 1, 2019

Sweet Tea....

Hello and Happy July 1st Everyone!
What the heck happened to June?
Did I blink or something?? I guess it
was a looonnng slow blink! 😁

Today I have a Home Decor Project 
to share with you !!! WHAT?

I know.... I know... It's been a while since
I made one! Crazy! Especially since I have
sooo many I need to get made!


Isn't it CUTE??? It looks cute on my shelf anyway! 😁

So, I found the plain Lemon Sign in the
Dollar bin at Target and I knew I could make it into
a simple sign for Summer -

I used 4 different colors of Vinyl
The Flowers are Pebbles Puffy Stickers and
I added 2 Clear Adhesive gems to them
The Cute Sentiment is from the Silhouette Store (#260696)



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!

Theresa

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo awesome!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!!!!!!!!!!

Sukie said...

Super cute project! I love how you added the vinyl to the lemon, this is a great home decor piece!

Marilyn said...

Adorable sign!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Lisa said...

It's so beautiful!! I love the design!! You decorated it perfectly!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Treva said...

Wow, what a cut sign , like the sentiment and the flowers.

Gerda said...

Theresa you always make the most awesome home decor projects!! LOVE this one!!!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Tracey said...

Yep...super cute I think! I'm sure it looks fabulous on your shelf!

Lisa said...

This is a very cool sign! Love it!