Friday, July 5, 2019

Giving So much to me...

Happy Friday Craft Friends!
I hope you're enjoying a long 
4th of July break! I know I am! ๐Ÿ˜‰

While I'm on this break, I'm enjoying some
much needed crafty time! You guys know
how it is! Am I right? 

Today, I'm showcasing a BEAUTIFUL
new Digi Stamp set from my crafty 
Friend Jessica over at Polka Dot Orchard


 It's called - Wander Often


I LOVE the Fonts and Sentiments in this set -

Cardstock - Bazzill, Papertrey Ink, Fun Foam
DP & Embellishments - Lemonade Stand (Marie H Designs)
Green Adhesive Gems - Eyelet Outlet
Stitched Rectangle frame die - MCT
Sheer Sparkle Shimmer Spritz on the flowers
Acrylic Spray, Silhouette Program, Cameo, Canon Pro 9000 Printer
Dimensionals for the Frame


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that sentiment and the flowers!!!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous project! I love the rustic look surrounding the sentiment! Those flowers are so pretty!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous project!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Treva said...

Love this card, it's beautiful, like the paper and flowers.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love how you framed the sentiment and the papers!! The flowers are a perfect touch!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Letchworth said...

You're so right...it is an awesome set. Your card is amazing. Such a pretty font, and everything is so well put together. Lovely!
And....I also wanted to thank you again for your visits to my blog. It means the world to me, and I'm SO very grateful. Hope you're having a blessed week.
Karen

Greta said...

Beautiful sentiment & love your card design!

Tina H said...

Beautiful project!!! Love it <3

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Theresa..Love the background paper, such a pretty card, wonderful sentiment too! ps..Happy belated 4th of July!

Lisa said...

Oh my this is definitely frame worthy... beautiful!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty flowers, the pretty papers and the sentiment you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is a beautiful friend card!! and I love the colours!