Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Ho!Ho!Ho!!

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
It's Christmas in July! YAY - 

It means we have 5 1/2 months til Christmas! YIKES!!! 
And you ALL know how fast that'll fly by! Am I right?

As you guys know, I decided 2 years ago (I think)
to start making 1 Christmas card a week -
 It has been a blessing in disguise! 

Not only am I keeping up with my vow to make them...
I actually get them done early enough to already
start on the next years' cards! How crazy is that???

I gotta say, I've enjoyed making them and
it really doesn't take away from any of my other crafting -

So, this month I'm gonna be showcasing
some Christmas cards I made this past Sunday!

Polka Dot Orchard created a New Digi Set -

It's Called: Magic of Christmas


Isn't it CUTE??? 
The images were designed by one of Jessica's Designers! 
How AWESOME is that!!!

Well, I had a Ball playing with the new images 
that I made 5 cards on Sunday!
I'm soooo Ahead on Christmas cards!

Anywho... Here's one of the cards I created -


I printed out the (Ho!Ho!Ho!) sentiment on some
Neenah Solar White Cardstock, then I added some
holiday Washi tape across the card - 
Then I die cut it out with a 
Stitched Frame Rectangle Die from MCT

I colored up the image with some Stampin' Blends Markers
and attached it to my card front


Of course, my card isn't complete unless I do the inside as well
(That saves me on time) come the holidays! :)

I used another piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock and
printed out the cute inside sentiment -
I added a strip of washi tape & a cute tree image also
from Polka Dot Orchard - that set is called: 


That Bear is Adorable!
 I can't wait to show you what I made with him!!



Thanks so much for stopping By!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card! Love the image. Wish I was that organized to have my cards ready for Christmas
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Gerda said...

This Christmas card is super adorable!! Love the pretty washi tape background and the cute image you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Sukie said...

Awesome Christmas card! I'm loving the inspiration and your continued commitment of getting your cards finished before the season! The image is so super cute and I love the washi tape background!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the washi's you used!! So festive and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So CUTE!!!! LOVING the bag of toys and the sentiment!!!!!

Greta said...

Fun Washi & card!

Tina H said...

Love the washi tape idea! This is just adorable!!

Lisa said...

Adorable! Very cool way to use the washi tape!