Monday, July 8, 2019

Red boots..

Hello & happy Monday Crafty Peeps!
It's the month of Christmas in July and I've
got a sweet card to show ya today!

I'm using a Digi Stamp set from 

It's called: Magic of Christmas





I printed out the boots and the sentiment together on a piece
of Neenah Solar White cardstock -
Then colored up the image with some Stampin' Blends Markers
I die cut it out  along with some designer paper 
using some Stitched Rectangle frame dies from MCT

The Designer Paper is Photoplay (Here comes Santa) 6x6 pad
The Enamel Dots are from Teresa Collins


I dressed up the inside of my card as well -

The Santa Hat & Sentiment are from
the Magic of Christmas Digi Set -

The Stitched Banner & Stitched Scallop border die is from MCT 

I honestly think this ties in so well with the
front of the card! Another Holiday card Down!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Donna K said...

Loving this digital set! Your card is darling and the red boots rock Theresa! I recently tried the stampin blends pens...very nice. I wish I could have them all! Have a great week my crafty friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FABULOUS! LOVING those boots!!!!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the boots!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love those boots!! So fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

So gorgeous! Love those boots and the pretty papers you used!

Evelyn said...

I love how you decorate the insides, too, and the scallops just bring it up a notch! This is a beautiful card. I love those boots, and you colored them beautifully.

I need to get a move on!!

Evelyn

Beth F. said...

I am loving those boots! Great card!

Lisa said...

Awesome red boots! Love this!

Greta said...

The Santa boots make such a cute card & I love how you finished the inside!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I have missed you doing the Christmas card a week - it got me doing them - asn I havent done any yet !! yikes I better get started!!

Gerda said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Theresa!! Love this card!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love this christmas card and the beautiful merry christmas sentiment!