Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Penguin Xmas...

Hello & Happy Tuesday Crafty friends!
We are Midway thru July already
and I've seen lots of Christmas in July designs and sales! 

So, I guess I better share another
Christmas in July Holiday card with you!!

I'm using 2 Digi Sets from Polka Dot Orchard today!






Check out my Sweet card --


Isn't he the cutest?? I ADORE Penguins, so I thought why not
use the Santa Hat from the one Digi Set and place it
on that sweet penguin's head from the other digi set!

The Hat & Penguin were colored with my Stampin' Blends markers
The DP is from Photoplay (Here comes Santa) 6x6 pad

The sentiment was printed on some Neenah solar white
cardstock and die cut out with a Stitched Rectangle die

I made a triple bow with some Candy Cane Trendy Twine
and added a tiny little silver bell (Oriental Trading)

Dies that were used - Stitched Square die (Lawn Fawn)
Stitched Scallop Border die, Stitched Oval die, & 
Stitched Rectangle Fram die -MCT


Of course, the inside is dressed up as well -
The Stitched Banner die & Scallop border are from MCT

I think this turned out really cute and can't wait to mail it off to someone!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!

Theresa

9 comments:

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Super fun Theresa!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the adorable penguin with the Santa hat on
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the penguin!! So sweet!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Very cute card! The image is so adorable and I love those papers!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that penguin and the twine with the bell!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Thanks for inspiring me! I really gotta get onto making Christmas cards, and this one's a real cutie! I love your bows, Theresa.

Evelyn

Treva said...

Another cute card, I love penguins; thanks for the inspiration!

Gerda said...

This Christmas card is so ADORABLE!! Love the sweet penguin and the pretty bow!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

Super super cute! Love the penguin and the inside of your card!