Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Pinata Party!

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!

This is a PRE-Scheduled Post

I made these FUN Birthday cards for work - 


I'm using Lawn Fawns (year 7 Stamp Set)
Concord & 9th's (Bitty Burst Turnabout Stamp Set)
and Jaded Blossom's (So Many Birthdays Stamp Set)


The Wonky Stitch die is from Gina Marie Designs
The Slanted Banner die is from MFT
The Blue & White design is Washi Tape


One Pinata was colored with my Zig Real Brush Pens & 
the other one was colored with my Stampin' blends markers
Both were cut out with my Brother Scan & Cut Machine
The assorted Gems are from Lucy's cards
Both cards were popped up with Fun Foam
and I used an assortment of Distress Oxides for the
bitty dots on the background. 
I also heat embossed the sentiment with some
SSS Ultra Fine White Embossing power - 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a Lovely Day!

Theresa

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are ADORABLE!!!! I love those pinatas!!!!!!!

Sukie said...

Such fun and festive cards! The confetti background looks amazing and I love the washi tape behind the sentiment!

Lisa said...

So adorable!! Those pinatas are too cute!! Fun cards!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Evelyn said...

Very nice! You really created a party right there on your card!

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Both of your cards are adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

MiamiKel said...

Cute cute cute! Celebrate!! Love the CAS look of your sweet celebratory cards!

Lisa said...

Love love love these!! So fun and so cuuuute!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Wow! So adorable!! Those pinatas look like they are having a blast!

Gerda said...

What a super cute and fun cards!! Have a great day,
Gerda