Thursday, July 18, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Spread a little Happy Treat

Hello and Happy Thursday Crafty Friends!
 I'm back as Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!


This month they are featuring Lemon Midnight Trendy Twine




I created a Fun Summertime Treat Holder --



I found the wrap treat holder in the Silhouette Store (#290040)
It came with the scallop frame & rectangle for dressing up
your treat holder!

It was super quick to put together since you just put your
bag top through a hole then tie it with a triple bow using
pretty Lemon Midnight Trendy Twine! 😉

My Clear bag is the Large Treat Sacks Gusset Bag


I used some Designer Papers from Doodlebug & Stamps Of Life
The Stitched Sun is a die from MFT
The Shades is another SVG I got from the Silhouette Store (#142364)
I shrunk them down to fit my sun -

The smile stamp on the sun is from Pink & Main
called Sweet Faces 3 - I covered everything except the
mouth, for stamping on my sun -


The Sentiment stamp is from Annie's Paper Boutique

It's called Choose Happy



 it has such Happy sentiments and I love the
variety - This is a must-have for crafters!


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo cute! LOVING that sun!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I love the sun wearing shades!! Fab project, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super cute project! The sun is so sweet and I love the color combination! The twine accent is perfect!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Theresa, this is so super cute. Love the sun with the shades. I'm sure that whoever received this fun treat had a big smile on their face.

Hugs!

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique|Trendy Twine

Evelyn said...

I'm so glad you're guest designing for Trendy Twine. They're so lucky to have you. You always come up with something spectacular!

I love how you put that sun together, and I've always admired your bows.

Evelyn

Lori said...

Your treat holder is so cute! Love the sun in sunglasses and the pretty yellow and black twine!

Lisa said...

This is fun and it does make me happy!

Gerda said...

What a SUPER CUTE project!! Love the adorable sun!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Greta said...

Love the sun with sunglasses! Beautiful use of that summery twine!

Migdalia said...

Super cute & fun! Congrats on your GD spot over at TT! Yay!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Beth F. said...

This is such a darling treat holder! Thank you for guesting on the Trendy Twine blog!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh, that twine looks awesome! And I love the project you paired it with! Too fun :)

Helen said...

I love this! Thanks for guest designing with us :)