Monday, July 22, 2019

Be your own kind of Beautiful...

Happy Monday Morning Crafty friends!
This is a Pre Scheduled post as I'm out of town
again due to the last Family emergency -

We are all okay - so don't worry -
It's just some things that needed to be taken care of -

On a happier note - I made a sweet card
using the lovely Digital Stamp set called



Speaking of Serenity - there is an amazing FUNDRAISER
going on Right now thanks to POLKA DOT ORCHARD
and tons of other Crafting Companies -

One of our own Crafty Friends is in desperate need of some
help - You can read all about it HERE!

Please take a look at how you might be able to help them -
There are giveaways as well - Just click the links above to see -


-- Here's my sweet card --


I love the Rainbow colors on the coffee cups - 
I even did some foiling (although you can't tell by the photo)

I colored all the cups & flowers with my Stampin' Blends Markers and 
die cut out 1 extra cup and colored it red and popped it up on the card
The black strips are actually black foil, which looks cool up close - 
I popped up one of the flowers and I used a Stitched Rectangle
frame die from MCT - It sits on some Fun Foam popped up over the
black card base - 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a Beautiful Day!!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the rainbow colors! Hoping all is ok with your family!

cghundley said...

Looks amazing with
the rainbow colors.
Carla from Utah

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the rainbow cups!! So creative and fabulous!! I hope all is well, Theresa. Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Love your row of beautiful cups! Hope things are soon taken care of for your family.

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the bright colors and fabulous card design!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Love the rainbow colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a beautiful card, Theresa. I'm so happy pink joined the rainbow family!! 😉

I love the balance between the sentiment and the flowers - genius!

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the sentiment!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Beth F. said...

I am really loving that rainbow of coffee cups!

Sukie said...

So pretty! I love the line of coffee cups in the pretty colors! The sentiment is a great addition to your card!

Lisa said...

So fun! Love the rainbow of coffee!! Two of my favorite things! Great design!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is so wonderful! Love the rainbow of cups - very creative!