Thursday, July 11, 2019

Happy Bee's....

Hello and Happy Thursday Crafty Peeps!
I was playing around in my Silhouette program
and made these super Fun Cards - 


Aren't they cute??? I thought they turned out adorable!

I realized after I started taking the pictures that I forgot to
put a sentiment on the fronts! OOPS!!


Here's a close up of one of the cards - 
I Popped up the sweet little bee's
Funny that I say "sweet" for bees! Real Bee's are NOT Sweet! 
And I'm allergic to them! (Fun Fact) LOL

I'm using Digital Files for the bees (FlyPixel Studio)
And the Papers (Scrap de Yas)

The Clear Adhesive gems are from Stampin' Up & CTMH
I used Fun Foam to pop up the design on the Black Cardstock
And I added Some Clear Wink of Stella to all the black areas
on the little bees - 


Here's a look at the inside of my cards - I added more cute bees
and I trimmed a strip of the DP to go along the bottom -
I used a stitched Rectangle frame die to add a little something as well

The Sentiment is a Digital Stamp set from Polka Dot Orchard
It's called Bee Hoppy

It's supposed to read "Hoppy Thoughts for my BEE-utiful Friend"

But I wanted it to say "HAPPY" instead, so all I did was
print out the original sentiment then I took my black
Micron pen and added a little line to the "O" and
BAM I made Hoppy into Happy!!!

Nice way to get a little more out of your Digital stamps!!


Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a Terrific Day!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Lisa said...

They are so absolutely adorable!! Those bees are too cute!! I love the backgrounds and colors!! So fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracey said...

Super cute card Theresa...love the sentiment!

Evelyn said...

Okay . . . One, I almost never put sentiments on the fronts of cards -- more real estate for the design and more flexibility for what I use the card for, and
Two - I never remember to use my Wink of Stella!!!!!

These cards are so cute, but real stinging insects are not. I got stung by a wasp last week and had such a huge reaction to it. It became a red mark 5" across, painful and itchy for days! The bite itself is still there - about an inch across now but really hard underneath. So I hope your bees stay right where they are!!

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING those bees!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Too cute

Lisa said...

This is SO adorable!! Those are cute bees... even if bees aren't really cute...lol!

Greta said...

Really cute cards! So smart to use a pen to make the sentiment be what you wanted!

Lori said...

Your bees are sweet and adorable! Love the inside too - its bee-utiful!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

The bees are so cute asn I love thier little trails !!

Gerda said...

Super cute card!! Love the cute bees and the gorgeous background!! love this card!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

aww! These bees are so cute! And that sentiment is just lovely <3