Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Jaw-Some

Hello and Happy Tuesday Crafty Peeps!
Do you have BIG plans for the 4th of July this week?
Going anywhere? or staying home and chillin'?

Me? I'll be staying home and probably crafting!
No fireworks... maybe some grilling & a salad or two
I'm a pretty simple gal, easy is always best for me! LOL

Recently I downloaded an Adorable Digital
Shark Tank kit and I had to make some cards
with it - So today I'm gonna show you
one of those Fun cards -


OMWORD... Isn't this just so fun??

I love that Sharks face!!! It makes me giggle!!

I started by using some Distress Oxides to create the background
While I let it dry completely I opened up my Silhouette Program
and pulled in the Digital Shark and seaweed, then I added the bubbles
in different sizes, then I added a yellow stitched frame

I got everything set up the way I wanted then put my Distress
Oxide paper through my printer - 

I used a second sheet of white paper to print out the sharks
and seaweed then cut them out with my Cameo - 

Everything was sprayed with some Acrylic Sealer

Then I added the Sentiment from (Lawn Fawn)
with versamark ink, and then I added some clear embossing
Powder over that and heat set it -
I put my card front through my big shot with the
Stitched Frame Die from (My Creative Time)
then added some fun foam to the back side before
placing it onto my White Card Base -


Of course, I had to share the inside of the card as well with you - 
The sentiment was Digitally created in my Silhouette
and I used the Stitched Rectangle Frame die from (My Creative Time)
along with a little border and a smaller Shark with Seaweed -


This is going to be a fun card to mail out to someone!



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS 4th of July!!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!

CA Scrapper said...

OMG!!! That shark is sooooooo cute! Great job with your card, I love it. Glad you liked the card I sent. I had not made July 4th cards in a while and just felt like making them this year when I was at a crop.

Enjoy your 4th of July!!!

Leslie

Sukie said...

This is the most adorable card! I love the background with the bubbles! The sentiment is perfect and the image is so cute!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, adorable!! He's soooo cute!! I love the bubbly background!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

WOW, Therea!! I LOVE this awesome card!! The background is fabulous and great sentiment!! Have a great day,
Hugs Gerda

Tracey said...

Such a fun card....oh my gosh so cute! I sure do love the sharks face! Fabulous card Theresa!

Marilyn said...

Awesome card! Adorable!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Tina H said...

Wow this is so cute! That shark is adorable and I think it is so cool how you put this all together using the printer too!!

Lisa said...

This is fintastic!! I love that shark too... he's adorable and love this fun card!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Oh My goodness this is so cute ~ I love your bubbles ! wow

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is very fun! Perfect for a shark-tastic birthday ;)