Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Have a Happy Day!

Hello and Happy Tuesday Crafty Friends!
 I'm THRILLED and HONORED to be the
Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!


This month they are featuring Lemon Midnight Trendy Twine




Here's what I created using this beautiful Twine!


What do you guys think??? 
I love the twine as the skirt layer on the dress -


Here's a close up of the dress - I took the top layer of the paper skirt and added
adhesive all over it, then I started to add strips of the twine - I trimmed off
the access overhang of twine from the top and bottom of the skirt
 then I started to paper piece the whole dress together -
I added some paper flowers and tiny gems - then I made
a triple bow to add to the waist part of the dress -


I made a second card just using only the paper pieces and adding a
Triple Bow with the Lemon Midnight twine - 


The Sentiment stamps are also from Annie's Paper Boutique

It's called SMILE


 it has such awesome sentiments and I love the
different fonts - I believe this is a set for every crafter


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable cards! Love the way you used the twine for the skirt of the dress!
Have a great day,
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

Huge congrats on your guest design spot!! Your cards are gorgeous!! I love how you've used the twine for the dress!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

Such fantastic cards! I absolutely love how you made the skirt out of the Trendy Twine. Welcome back to the Trendy Twine team!

Sukie said...

Absolutely amazing! I love how you used the twine! Congrats on your guest designer spot, I'm looking forward to more of your TT creations!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!!!! These are GORGEOUS!! LOVING what you did with the twine on those dresses!!!!

Evelyn said...

Very pretty! Can't wait to see what else you create for them! 💕

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful cards!! Congrats on being their guest designer, you did an amazing job on your cards.

Leslie

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Theresa, these are absolutely gorgeous. You did an amazing job with the Lemon Midnight twine. And you even used the Smile stamp set, too. Everything looks wonderful.

I'm thrilled to have you on the Trendy Twine blog for the next six months. We are all in for a grand treat!

Hugs!

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Lisa said...

O M G!!! I LOVE it... love that twine for one and the dresses... especially that one that you made the twine skirt... very awesome!

Greta said...

Congrats on being the GD, Theresa! That is beautiful twine & using it for the skirt is such a neat idea--love it!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

you are always so creative !these cards are so cute & fun!

Gerda said...

Congrats on your GD Spot, Theresa!!! These cards are both BEAUTIFUL!!! I love them both!! You did a awesome job!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

WOW! Congrats to you my friend! I have to say that they are GORGEOUS!!
Stunning job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Karla Yungwirth said...

How creative to use the twine on the skirt!! I love the colour of this twine, and love how you used it!

Helen said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us!