Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Believe in the Season....

Hello & Happy last day of July Everyone!!

Well... we go back to school in 2 weeks!
How sad!!! I'm gonna miss Summer!

Who am I kidding!!! I hate Summer... I'm excited for
my FAVORITE Season of all to start soon!

FALL!!!
That's right! it'll be here before you know it!! 😂😂

Since it's the last day of July, I thought I would
share 1 last Christmas in July card with you -

I'm using a Digital Stamp set from Polka Dot Orchard



This is really a great Digital Stamp set and the 
fact that one of Jessica's Designers designed the
images is just amazing to me! 


-- Here's what I created --


This one was a quick card to make!
I had already colored the Hat and die cut the sentiment out -
So I put a couple of things together and BAM! I had a card!

The DP is from Fancy Pants (Oh, Deer) 6x6 pad
Stampin' Blends Markers (Stampin' Up)
Clear Adhesive Gems (Stampin' Up)
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die & Banner - MCT
Bracket Die - MFT


I dressed up the inside again - using the Santa hat & sentiment pieces
in the Digital Stamp set along with a strip of designer paper - 

Super Simple and ready to go out in the mail!!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a Terrific Day!!!

Theresa

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the Santa hat!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Sukie said...

Super fun card! I love the designer papers and the fun shapes behind the Santa hat!

Lisa said...

It's so beautiful!! I love the Santa hat and the papers you used!! I'm so sad for summer to be almost over :( It's my favorite. Give me sun and warmth over cold and snow any day...I so need to move to the tropics ;) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Super cute card, Theresa--love that hat! Can't believe you go back to school in wks! I wouldn't be ready to go back to school, but I'm with you when it comes to being ready for Fall!

Evelyn said...

So very pretty. Your coloring is excellent!

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love this! LOVING that Santa hat!

Beckie Williams said...

Adorable as always!!

Beckie Williams said...

What a great card, just love your creative talents!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is lovely! I can't believe it's August already. Luckily, we have until September before the kids go back. I hope you're enjoying your summer. I'm getting caught up with your wonderful projects and enjoying a cup of tea!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card!! Love the pretty Santa hat!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Chriss America Real said...

This card is really cool! I love the color combination that you used and the sentiment !

Hugs,

Chriss

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh this is so cute...love how you decorated the inside too and your photographic backdrop is cool and clever
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Migdalia said...

Such a beautiful card!! I love your Christmas cards!! I started working on some Christmas cards over the weekend.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Lisa said...

Love this! That's a great digi set and I love how you used that santa hat.. beautiful card!