Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Serenity Beautiful...

Hello & happy Tuesday Crafty friends!
Well... it's the final count down to
back to school for us - 😒

I mean technically, I've been there 
most of the Summer, getting it ready
for the first day as always! It's just nice when 
you can go to work and it's quiet! LOL

I am looking forward to my normal "Structure"
that I like when the school season starts up -
I've stayed up way too late too many times this Summer
and I need to get back to my regularly scheduled programming! hahaha

I have a sweet Floral card to share with you -
I'm using Polka Dot Orchards Digital set called:




I truly LOVE the Sentiment - I tried to make this fun and whimsical
with an assortment of colors!

I used my Stampin' Blend markers to color up everything
and I used some Clear adhesive gems from SU -
Cardstock is Neenah Solar white & Papertrey Ink Black
I added fun foam for some dimension
and of course, I used my FAVORITE Stitched Rectangle
frame die from My Creative Time -

I'm also going to enter this into the 
This Challenge has been extended and 
All you have to do is make a project with flowers on it -
It DOES NOT have to be images from Polka Dot Orchard
ANY Flowers on a project (As long as it's a new project)
Gets you entered in to win one of the awesome prizes
that's being given away!!!

I hope you guys can join us with this challenge!

Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!

THERESA

12 comments:

Greta said...

Such a delightful, beautiful card, Theresa!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty sentiment and the flowers!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beckie Williams said...

I just love this. Your colors are simply beautiful. Just all together an awesome card!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the pretty flowers and that sentiment! The CAS design is awesome!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card, Theresa!! I love the gorgeous flowers and the pretty colors!! Have a great day.
Gerda.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING those flowers!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

So pretty! Almost like a rainbow.

Hope you have a great school year, Theresa!

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Treva said...

What a pretty card, love the colors and the design!

Take care and enjoy your last few days of quiet in the hallways.

Lisa said...

So sweet and pretty!! I love this design!

teachdanz said...

Such a pretty card!!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Aww, this is such a sweet and colourful card!! Love the pretty flowers!