Friday, August 16, 2019

Cards for Co-Workers....

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
We made it through the first week of school! Wahoo!

I'm so glad it's the weekend - I think I'm going to
pull out my Fall stuff this weekend and just chill -
I've been seeing the Start of Pumpkin Spice stuff
at the stores... I'm so excited!! Bring on FALL!!! LOL

You guys know I work at a school and I'm always making
cards for Birthdays & Thank You's - So here are a couple
of cards, I created using my Silhouette Program -

 

These turned out lovely and quick to make!
The Watercolor Floral Frame design is from the Silhouette Store (#294123)

I printed it out twice on a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
 and sprayed it with some Acrylic Sealer Spray -
Then I used a Stitched Frame Die cut from MCT   


I used Fun Foam for added Dimension on both cards - 
Cardstock is from Stampin Up in Teal & Coral Pink
I grabbed a scrap of some DCWV Glitter CS to die cut a small
stitched heart - The Clear Gem is from Stampin' Up
I sprayed this card with some Sheer Shimmer Sparkle Spritz 
and the Sentiment stamp is from SSS (Birthday Bits)


On this one, I added the Thanks Die (Cut 3x's) from MFT
The Sentiment is also from MFT (Kind Thanks)
I die cut a tiny stitched heart out of teal and added 
a couple more clear adhesive gems

These will be perfect cards for work!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Beth F. said...

That watercolor frame is gorgeous! I love these cards.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Lisa said...

They're both gorgeous!! I love the pretty flower backgrounds!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Evelyn said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. I love the color combination and that Thanks die cut is fabulous. Love the font!

Have a great school year, Theresa! and have fun starting your fall crafting!

Evelyn

Sukie said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the Watercolor Floral Frame design for the background of your card!

Beckie Williams said...

These are so pretty, I love the print design, the flowers are beautiful!

MiamiKel said...

Super pretty, Theresa! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I will look for the name of the paper mat stack as soon as I find it! :)

Greta said...

Can't believe you're back to school in the middle of August, but at least you made it through one week--haha! That floral frame is just gorgeous & love how you made it into cards, Theresa!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful cards, Theresa!! I love the gorgeous flower background ans the pretty colors!! Have a great day,
Gerda

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love what you did with this print out - the colours asn design are spot on!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Wow! These are amazing!! They look so detailed. I’m really wanting to get out fall decor, but I’m forcing myself to wait till it’s September... I feel like I’ll jinx our last week of summer vacation if I do, lol! I’m very excited for you though!

Lisa said...

These are so beautiful! I can't believe how long it's been since I've been here... I am SO sorry!! Time has gotten away from me... I am also excited about Pumpkin Spice season!