Monday, August 19, 2019

Love 2 Learn Card

Hello & Happy Monday Crafty Peeps!
How was your weekend? Did you do anything Fun?
I went ahead and pulled down my Summer Decor
and put up my Fall stuff - A Little Early? Sure...
Why not? Maybe it'll help me feel cooler while
it's still over 100 degrees outside! LOL

Since School is in full swing around here -
I thought this week I'd share a couple of
School cards I created - I also have a FUN Summer
Card coming up this week as well! 😁



I'm ALWAYS in Need of Thank You cards at School -
It's my most requested card from the Teachers & Staff members
 Here's one I made using a Digital Kit called (Love 2 Learn)

I'm entering the Challenge over at:

Moving Along with the Times - Back to School


** Other Products Used **

Cardstock - Bazzill White, Fun Foam, Papertrey Ink Black
Designer Paper & Embellishments - Love 2 Learn Connie Prince Designs
Stitched Frame Die - My Creative Time
Sentiment Stamp - Pretty Cute Stamps (Many Thanks)
Slanted Sentiment strip Die - MFT
Clear Adhesive Tiny Gems - CTMH
Canon Printer, Silhouette Program, Cameo, Acrylic Sealer Spray,
Versafine Black Onyx ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,
Embossing buddy, Stampartus (Stampin' Up)
Clear Wink of Stella pen used on the flowers and stars -


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the great design.x

Beth F. said...

Very cute card! I love those rosettes.

Sukie said...

Pretty card! I really like those rosettes against the striped background!

Lisa said...

It's so fabulous!! I love the colors and the details you added!! Ugh, I can't even think of summer ending...I like fall but not what comes next :( Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Letchworth said...

I love these colors. Theresa. Great job. i thought I'd mention...the challenge over at Moving Along With The Times is a Back to School theme if you want to play along:
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2019/08/104-back-to-school-amy.html

Hope you're having a blessed week!
Karen

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is so cute - I love the colours & the layers - Like the puzzle piece & pencil!!

Evelyn said...

I bet you totally enjoyed changing out your home decorations.

This is such a pretty, colorful card. The flowers almost look like contest medals to me!

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the crossword puzzle centers!!!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty card and colorful! Love the rosettes!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card, Theresa!! Love the pretty colors and papers you used!!! Fabulous card design!!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Wendy L said...

A lovely, bright, happy card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card! I love the papers and colors and beautiful rosettes! And so cool how you snuck in those school elements... I didn't even see them right away!