Friday, August 23, 2019

For all you are....

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
YAY! We've got the weekend back again!
WOW! It's been a long week! 😄

I honestly don't know what I'm doing this weekend
but I believe some rest & maybe some baking is in order -
I LOVE to bake - I can spend all day in the kitchen
coming up with yummy treats to make - 
It's my second favorite thing to do besides
making crafty stuff! 😊

Here's my last Back to school card for the week -


Isn't that cool? I totally LOVE the way it turned out -

I used Several Digital elements to create my Hybrid card -


The Background is You're a Hoot Brush (Lisa Rosa Designs)
Time for School Digi Frame (StoryRock)
School Bug Digi - (Lori Whitlock)
Stitched Frame die - My Creative Time
Sentiment - Cardz TV (Many Thanks)
Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampartus, Versafine Black Onyx ink
Silhouette Program, Cameo, Canon Printer, Acrylic Sealer Spray
Fun Foam, Bazzill White Cardstock, Stampin' Up Teal Blue Cardstock



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

Theresa

20 comments:

Sukie said...

Such a fun card! I love the cool design with all of the school elements! Have a fantastic weekend as you bake away!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The background is fabulous!! I love the lockers and the bus!! Perfect back to school card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

This card is wonderful! I live the fun background.
Baking and resting sounds like a fantastic plan for your weekend. Enjoy!

MiamiKel said...

Ohh such a fabulous card! Wer'e back to school, too - although 1 is in college and one started High School - so not as busy as we used to be! Such a colorful and festive card - love it!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Evelyn said...

Very cool with all the school icons! Love the lockers! :)

Have a great weekend. We have cooler weather today and tomorrow so I'm de-commissioning my vegetable garden.

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FABULOUS!! LOVING the splatters and those books!!!!

Karenladd said...

This is just a perfect teacher thank you card! I love the row of lockers and the bus, combined with the creative background.

Greta said...

Very modern & fun!

Treva said...

Really love this card, great elements and of course the vibrant colors really makes the card stand out.

Chriss America Real said...

This card is SUPER cool! Love it!

Hugs,
Chriss

Greta said...

So modern & fun!

DIANA L. said...

Your card is really cute!! What a way to start back to school Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card, Theresa!! LOVE the fabulous background and the wonderful card design!! LOVE this card!!!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Shelly said...

This is awesome!! cool background.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Shelly

Tracey said...

Wow I love how it turned out too! The digi background looks amazing...I wonder if I can do that on my cricut! Enjoy your week!

Migdalia said...

Yes! SUPER cool card my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Beckie Williams said...

I think this is super cute!

Lisa said...

This is fantastic! Love the collage of school elements! Very cool!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I rarely bake any more - when I bake it, I eat it - too much! Your back-to-school card is absolutely gorgeous! Love all the cool elements and especially your background!