Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Striped Birthday

Hello & happy Wednesday Everyone!
Sorry, I've been MIA - I've got lots going on
and then I went to visit my sister for the
holiday weekend! I'm super behind on so
many things right now - I'm just a little stressed!

I know things will fall into place, but until then
I'm a HOT MESS! LOL

I have started seeing my Pumpkin Spice items
in the stores - Which makes me happy!
I've already purchased a couple of my favorite
Fall treats - At least I got something going in the right direction!

I thought I would share a fun Birthday card -


I LOVE the color combination on this card!

**Products Used**

Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Neenah Solar White, Fun Foam
We R Memory Black Twine
Distress Oxides - Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Wilted Violet
Stitched Balloon Die - Craftin Desert Divas
Candy Stripe Builder Background Stamp - MFT
Sentiment Stamp - Stampendous
Rainbow Jewels - Lucy's Cards
Stamparatus, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Gemini JR.,
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time


Thanks for stopping by!

Theresa

14 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This card is very cute Theresa, I am laughing because as I read this I am drinking pumpkin spice coffee.

Hugs,
Chriss

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! I love the striped background and the coordinating balloons!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty stripes and matching balloons!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marilyn said...

Pretty card! Love the colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

CA Scrapper said...

Such a pretty birthday card, I love it. I know, the heat has got to go. It's so humid here right now!! I can't stand it.

Stay cool,
Leslie

Beckie Williams said...

Your card is just pretty. I love the colors you chose! Awesome job!!

Lisa said...

This is a fun card! Great for anyone! Hang in there!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Theresa! How are things going? Your stamped striped background is gorgeous and I like your stitched balloons! Great colour combo!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the stripes and the balloons!!!!!

Evelyn said...

Those colors are so jazzy!! Love it!

Evelyn

Greta said...

This is really cute & I love how the background matches the balloons!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

too cute 0 I love the simplicity & and the colour combo!!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Pumpkin spice is my fav ;) Love the sweet bday card- awesome stripes and balloons!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the fabulous color combo you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda