Friday, September 6, 2019

Elegant Deer...

Happy Friday Everyone! Yay, it's the weekend already!
I LOVE short Work Weeks! Especially when I have
lots going on at home - 

I thought I would share a Holiday card with you -
It's been a while since I posted one and Just
so you guys know, I'm still making them weekly!
I have plenty for the upcoming holiday season -
I believe I'll be starting next year's cards very soon! :) 

As I said before - Most will be getting Foiled cards this year!
I just can't stop foiling! hahahaha


The images are from the Silhouette Store


Here's the shiny foil -


I did the inside using a sentiment from the Silhouette Store
and then I used both the red & green foil - I thought it turned out wonderful!


Thanks for stopping by!


Theresa

13 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the foiling.xxx

Sukie said...

So gorgeous! I love the foiling, it looks so pretty! Such an elegant card!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The foiling looks amazing!! What an elegant card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MiamiKel said...

Gorgeous !I love the foil! The perfect holiday card with it's elegance and beauty of your design!

Evelyn said...

Very elegant! Hope things calm down at home for you soon!

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous! Love the foiling!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So GORGEOUS! Loving that deer!!!!

Beckie Williams said...

Your foil cards are just amazing. Love them all!!

Treva said...

Pretty and elegant indeedd, kudos to you for getting your holiday cards done. I reallyneed to start my holiday cards and I should do some foiling too.

Greta said...

I love foil, so you're really inspiring me, Theresa! This is a beauty!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is awesome - love the foil deer & the Cas design makes it perfect!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Love the gorgeous foiling! And the inside looks amazing!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous Christmas card!! Love the pretty foil!! Have a great day,
Gerda