Monday, September 23, 2019

Fall Breeze...

Hello & Happy First day of FALL Everyone!!
Yay! Fall has officially started and well... 
it's still hot here... (sad Face) But that's okay... 
I know cooler weather is on its way (Crossing fingers)

Since it's the 1st day of Fall... I thought I would
share a lovely Fall inspired card with you - 


I created this sweet little Thank You Card for a friend of mine...

I'm using a Digital image & Sentiment from Polka Dot Orchard




ALL my Stitched dies are from My Creative Time
 My Background was digitally created
I added some sequins 
I popped my card front up with some fun foam
 I used my Stampin' Blends markers to color 
and the card base is Soft suede from Stampin' Up


Have a BEAUTIFUL First Day of FALL DAY!!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the sentment, the pretty background and the sweet image you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I love the Fall theme! I'm so ready for a change in weather too, it's still pretty hot here!

Marilyn said...

Pretty card! No Fall here yet! It was in the 90’s here

Sue from Oregon said...

That is a perfect fall creation. Won't be long before we will be complaining about snow here...that is my sad face LOL! Love all the digital elements here! ♥ Sue Kment

MiamiKel said...

Oh you had me at coffee! :) Add in some fall and these lovely colors and the gorgeous design and WOW! Perfect!

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful card!! It's still warm here but supposed to cool down later this week. I'm ready for Fall. Have a good week my friend.

Leslie

Evelyn said...

Happy fall! I know it's your favorite season. Hope it starts to feel like autumn soon.

I love the teal and oranges on this card, and the angled die cut!

Evelyn

Beth F. said...

We are having fall temps today and I love all that the cooler temps bring! Your card is beautiful. I love that teal with the traditional fall colors.

Greta said...

Super sweet card & beautiful colors!

Karla Yungwirth said...

I just love teal for fall!! This is so pretty!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love these colours - The teal is so nice with the fall colours....

Lisa said...

So pretty and I love that background!