Wednesday, September 11, 2019

5 minute Christmas Cheer!

Hello and Happy Wednesday everyone!
I'm back with a super quick Holiday post -

You guys know I like to get my holiday cards done early
and I haven't been sharing them! Shame on ME! :)

So here's a quick one I made using my Silhouette & Printer


The image is a Print N Cut from the Silhouette Store (#232366)
 I used a couple of Stitched Rectangle Frame dies -
 adding another layer behind it in a soft blue and
then popped it up with some Fun Foam -
I used some Sparkle Shimmer Spritz & Clear Gems to finish it off!


Thanks for stopping by!

Theresa

8 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

That is really pretty! Sadly, I still have not started my cards. Will finish cleaning up my room this weekend and then I'm on it! Hope you are having a good week.

Leslie

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card this is!! I love the colors and the pretty trees!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! Love that you only spent 5 minutes on it! All of the details look amazing!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

This is adorable!! Love the beautiful colours- such a lovely Christmas image!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the trees!!!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Greta said...

Oh wow--I really love the look of this card, Theresa!

Gerda said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!! Love the colors you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda