Monday, September 9, 2019

5 minute Elegant Birthday

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!
Did you guys have a good weekend?
I was busy trying to do a million things in just 2 days! 
How crazy is that? It's not like I don't know better! 
You can't just cram a million things into one weekend!

Ooh, well... I tried too anyway and now it's back to work as usual!
Just waiting for Friday to come back around! hahaha

I thought I would show ya a quick Birthday card -



This looks so Elegant and yet it took me about 5 minutes to make! WHAT?
It's ALL in the PAPER!!! 


** Products Used **

Cardstock - Papertrey Ink Black, Fun Foam
Designer Paper - KaiserCraft (Violet Crush)
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Celebrate Word Die - MFT (cut 3x's)
Slanted Strip Sentiment Die - MFT
Sentiment Stamp - MFT (Birthday Greetings)
Fine White Embossing Powder - SSS
Clear Adhesive Gems - SU
Versamark ink, Embossing Buddy, Stamparatus, Heat Tool,
Side Kick Mini, Gemini Jr.


Thanks for stopping by!

Theresa

12 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This is really pretty Theresa, don't these weekends just fly by? Yesterday , my husband told me he wished it was a three day weekend .

Hugs,

Chriss

Lori said...

Wow! 5 minutes? What a beautiful card. The lavender and black are so pretty together!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! The papers are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Love how you used that beautiful paper! I need to use mine like this!

Evelyn said...

I love it when the paper does all the work! :)

Evelyn

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Sukie said...

So gorgeous! I love the pretty color combination! The paper is beautiful!

Treva said...

Love your five minute card, not sure I could ever make it in five minutes. Pretty paper, will have to try it the next time I run across some pretty paper, I need to invest in some stitched rectangle dies.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

5 Minutes!!
Wow looks so great!!!!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Gorgeous!! What a great idea to use patterned paper!

Gerda said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the gorgeous paper you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda